ADVERTISEMENT

What impact will the new transfer rule have if we do decide to fire Excuzzi

Probably not an issue unless the potential transfer desires to play for a non P5 team. I really think these young guys want to win and they give great deal of effort but overall recruiting of high quality players is lacking. I firmly believe that Saban and his staff would be hard pressed to win 8 or 9 games with this roster and at this time Saban and staff are probably the best in the business.

Probably not an issue unless the potential transfer desires to play for a non P5 team. I really think these young guys want to win and they give great deal of effort but overall recruiting of high quality players is lacking. I firmly believe that Saban and his staff would be hard pressed to win 8 or 9 games with this roster and at this time Saban and staff are probably the best in the business.
Yeah, but Saban and his staff would never have a roster like this. That is the problem and it is 100% on HCPN and his staff. They are bad recruiters AND not very good coaches.

All the WPIAL guys would come home. ‘Cept maybe Jurkovec. He’s ND all the way.

Reactions: pbrad
Also, what would the impact be if narduzzi isn't fired? Guess it will depend on how the season unfolds.

Maybe the next coach will be able to evaluate talent and get us a few transfers, that can play until he recruits some good high school players into the program. Duzz is toast

I am not too worried about our players having Graduate Transfer options. I honestly can't think of a single player I'd expect would be graduating with remaining eligibility AND have value to another P5 program.

ADVERTISEMENT