ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time Pitt had 2 1st Rounders who played at the same time?

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Pickett and Addison might be the first in 40 or so years, right? Specifically, I'm talking on the same side of the ball. Narduzzi deserves credit for getting them here but I think the point is, unless you have 2 1st Rounders, we're forever 7-5

Did Jeff Otah and Jonathan Baldwin play together? Pretty sure they did. And certainly Revis and Otah played together before that, though you mentioned same side of the ball.

Pickett and Addison might be the first in 40 or so years, right? Specifically, I'm talking on the same side of the ball. Narduzzi deserves credit for getting them here but I think the point is, unless you have 2 1st Rounders, we're forever 7-5
Marino and Rueben Brown..mid 90s

Marino is 10 years older
Did I not answer the question as posed? Marino Pitt 1st rounder. Brown Pitt 1st rounder. Played in the NFL at the same time.

You said nothing about them being Pitt teamates.

Last edited:
You need talent to win jabroni. Narduzzi deserves credit.

Reactions: TD_6082
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT