Where are we??

pittguy81

Heisman Winner
Oct 28, 2005
Hey remember when Trump congratulated the state of Kansas for the KC Chiefs winning the Super Bowl?....or when he asked if Finland is part of Russia?

fkthomas

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Hey remember when Trump congratulated the state of Kansas for the KC Chiefs winning the Super Bowl?....or when he asked if Finland is part of Russia?
I remember the Kansas City thing. It made me cringe.
See how easy that was?
I still like my candidates better who know where they are. It’s not a difficult thing to expect of our leaders.

Reactions: caleco's and ONGB

pittbb80

Athletic Director
Oct 9, 2004
I remember the Kansas City thing. It made me cringe.
See how easy that was?
I still like my candidates better who know where they are. It’s not a difficult thing to expect of our leaders.
yup trump says stupid shit. His policies are superior to Biden’s and at least he knows how many states there are

Reactions: dirge999 and ONGB

fkthomas

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
How bad is your TDS that you had to search long and hard for an incident 4 years ago? This thread is about Kamala. Furthermore, the Fairfax/Fredericksburg example is a really lame attempt...even for you. I’ve been to both places, probably 50 times combined, and not being a local from there, I get it. It’s like someone from Manhattan coming into McMurray and thinking they might be in Mt Lebanon.

Latest posts