ADVERTISEMENT

Where do I sign up to buy a player?

With the new NIL rules I was wanting to know where I can sign up to buy the next Pitt basketball recruit?
Kithcart is very reasonably priced. Word is Steel Curtain paid Kith 10 times his asking to have him show up at his kid’s birthday party. Thought he’d be more entertaining and a lot cheaper than Rawle Atkins, the guy Kith was supposed to dominate in head to head play per Steely— but never did.

Reactions: rockypanther
Kithcart is very reasonably priced. Word is Steel Curtain paid Kith 10 times his asking to have him show up at his kid’s birthday party. Thought he’d be more entertaining and a lot cheaper than Rawle Atkins, the guy Kith was supposed to dominate in head to head play per Steely— but never did.
And at that price they threw in MacVittie.

With the new NIL rules I was wanting to know where I can sign up to buy the next Pitt basketball recruit?
I'd be interested in bringing in an African Big for his senior year of HS. BballinsiderfromPitt said you have to go on Twitter and find players who want you to pay for their Visa or whatever. Seems like too much work.

I'd be interested in bringing in an African Big for his senior year of HS. BballinsiderfromPitt said you have to go on Twitter and find players who want you to pay for their Visa or whatever. Seems like too much work.
www.nigerianprince.com is the best site for you. I believe you just send them all your money to get them into the country.

is the best site for you. I believe you just send them all your money to get them into the country..
I did exactly that and 6 weeks later these guys showed up on my doorstep:

coming-2-america.png

doesnt this mean Fanboys can now buy there favorite college player jersey with the name on the back now ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT