ADVERTISEMENT

Where is heather lyke?

cupkafan

Scholarship
Nov 9, 2017
Has she been attending the games? I told my wife last Saturday Heather should be in the lobby of the Pete greeting ticket holders as they came in since there were so few of us. The Pete is a trainwreck. Is she avoiding it so as not to deal with it. Or is she in attendance but secluded with big donors. I'll hang up and listen for your answer.

She wasn't at the women's game tonight. Slacker.
I am a long time season ticket holder and no doubt contribute a lot more than you. It was in the form of a question but true to form you had to be a jack off. Moeover she has plenty of time for social events at Treesdale but zero donor events for hoops. Actually shows less interest than Smiley

I am a long time season ticket holder and no doubt contribute a lot more than you. It was in the form of a question but true to form you had to be a jack off. Moeover she has plenty of time for social events at Treesdale but zero donor events for hoops. Actually shows less interest than Smiley

You should write a letter!

Very true that she is less visible than Stevie. IMHO anyway.

Saw her at the Duke game. Have not seen her at any others and I have only missed 2 so far but that doesn't mean she wasn't there.

Probably can't stomach watching this train wreck unfold in front of an empty Pete.... all a little stressful for her. Gallagher is the one who should be made to attend every game. He let Barnes make the Stallngs hire with one foot out the door or at least at a time when coaching candidates knew Barnes was looking for a new job..... profoundly stupid....and then let Barnes make a hire that was guaranteed to create an outcry... more profoundly stupid. Maybe we can have Gallagher sit next to Nordy every game so they can be jeered together as tweedle dee and dum.

Also very few donor events. Eliminated the pre football season donor event at Heinz which was a fun event. Even smiley used to do donor events on the porch before hoops games .One year did a global donor event before a hoops game in the practice gym. Under Lyke nothing. Nothing but some crap event before a football game when most of us were tailgating. I am beginning to think she is an empty pant suit. We had a donor event before a hoops scrimmage last year. This year nothing unless I missed an event. She attended a Narduzzi show at cupkas once this year and did zero mingling. Just hung around with Pitt admins. Totally pathetic for someone who needs to work a room. Our AD is another zero in a line of zeros. Imho.

Reactions: brickfhouse
Hopefully she is looking for a new basketball coach.
well she better have a coach signed sealed and delivered after we go 0-19. Don't pull a smiley and start looking after she bounces Stallings. She should line a good coach up right now. Have him ready to roll and bounce Stallings the hell out of town the day after Pitt gets bounced in the ACC Tournament.

well she better have a coach signed sealed and delivered after we go 0-19. Don't pull a smiley and start looking after she bounces Stallings. She should line a good coach up right now. Have him ready to roll and bounce Stallings the hell out of town the day after Pitt gets bounced in the ACC Tournament.
Agreed!

Also very few donor events. Eliminated the pre football season donor event at Heinz which was a fun event. Even smiley used to do donor events on the porch before hoops games .One year did a global donor event before a hoops game in the practice gym. Under Lyke nothing. Nothing but some crap event before a football game when most of us were tailgating. I am beginning to think she is an empty pant suit. We had a donor event before a hoops scrimmage last year. This year nothing unless I missed an event. She attended a Narduzzi show at cupkas once this year and did zero mingling. Just hung around with Pitt admins. Totally pathetic for someone who needs to work a room. Our AD is another zero in a line of zeros. Imho.
I haven't drawn a conclusion, but I think the whole way she framed the Penn State contract issue, making it seem as though Barbour had agreed when, in fact, she wasn't even apprised, was kind of stupid.

Reactions: Pitt5593
I haven't drawn a conclusion, but I think the whole way she framed the Penn State contract issue, making it seem as though Barbour had agreed when, in fact, she wasn't even apprised, was kind of stupid.
Lyke has looked foolish in her comments regarding the PSU renewal. It isnt going to happen. I don’t think she gets it.

If you are a long time season ticket holder and you actually go to the games and you've been looking for Lyke then the only possible explanation for you having to ask if she has been attending any games is that you don't know what she looks like.

Reactions: Saboteur
Saw her at the Duke game. Have not seen her at any others and I have only missed 2 so far but that doesn't mean she wasn't there.

Someone posted a thread on this board of her talking to Bob Nutting before the West Virginia game. I mean she was standing right there on the side of the court where Pitt was warming up before the game. She was actually hard to miss.

Reactions: Saboteur
Haha chieftain I actually have zero interest in what you say. I have met Ms. Lyke and know she has been at a handful of games and yes it is possible she has been attending but is out of sight to avoid contact with a disgruntled fan base. But when things are as bad as they are right now, that is the time to man up and show your face.

Reactions: Pitt MD
BTW she completely muffed the tarp issue and that rankled Duzz. Her job is to not piss off the Duzz. Strike 2 Heather.

In this conversation, football has zero relevance and I don't care what Narduzzi thinks. This is about basketball and what is she doing to help promote the basketball team and make it better by hiring Stallings' replacement, and when?

Reactions: BuffetParrothead
In this conversation, football has zero relevance and I don't care what Narduzzi thinks. This is about basketball and what is she doing to help promote the basketball team and make it better by hiring Stallings' replacement, and when?
You don't contribute to either program....by your own admission... your views on any of these issues are irrelevant at best and mostly clueless insofar as they actually factor in what's in the best interest of Pitt athletics!! We have your number.

Lyke has looked foolish in her comments regarding the PSU renewal. It isnt going to happen. I don’t think she gets it.
Unless she starts breaking up previously scheduled games, I don't want this game to be played. Sure, Lets get ND, WVU, PSU and Tennessee all in the same year as our OOC. That would be fun!

ADVERTISEMENT