ADVERTISEMENT

Where should Pulisic go?

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
I’m liking the idea of him going to New Castle more than these other clubs. I don’t like how Atletico plays so I’m not sure that’s a good fit. But maybe others feel differently?

Reactions: bhoover
Does he really want to go to Italy? He had a great gig with Dortmund. But he’s in a weird situation right now. Is he a star or is he a role player, is he a sub, kind of a bit unknown. He can okay and he’s still young, but he needs to be a fixed starter somewhere. The 10 minutes he played last game were a waste and he did nothing. A guy like him needs minutes to get in the flow and get chances to run.

Does he really want to go to Italy? He had a great gig with Dortmund. But he’s in a weird situation right now. Is he a star or is he a role player, is he a sub, kind of a bit unknown. He can okay and he’s still young, but he needs to be a fixed starter somewhere. The 10 minutes he played last game were a waste and he did nothing. A guy like him needs minutes to get in the flow and get chances to run.
I think he would want to go anywhere this World Cup year that’s going to allow him to play his game. And many feel New Castle is competing for a top 6 finish. So in that respect New Castle is a good option…but I don’t know the first thing with how Eddie Howe had that team set up.

Are we calling Man U a dumpster fire yet? I think Man U will bounce back, get the coach some time, but hell, MU will give him minutes and to be able to play at Chelsea or MU or NC, means you are the real deal. His skill set needs a home, he can create with his speed and he can cause trouble for defense. I like him in England, not Italy.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Are we calling Man U a dumpster fire yet? I think Man U will bounce back, get the coach some time, but hell, MU will give him minutes and to be able to play at Chelsea or MU or NC, means you are the real deal. His skill set needs a home, he can create with his speed and he can cause trouble for defense. I like him in England, not Italy.
Yeah I’m not thrilled with an Italy move. But what will Pulisic do with Fred and McTominay in midfield? Where will Ronaldo end up? I want CP to succeed and I don’t know if playing time will help there. Ironically, CP sat behind Sancho at Dortmund and Sancho is at United. He’s also only scored like 3 goals in a year there.

I personally think he should return to Dortmund. He flourished there. He’d be going back to a very familiar area and league.

FK_Pitt, I’m prepared to make a small wager on Man U and betting they will not get relegated.
Ha! It’s a bit too early for that. They can win Monday, and be a point ahead of Liverpool after three weeks. So I’m gonna hold off. But after a 4-0 loss to Brentford, things look hopeless. But we overreact. It’s what we do. Let’s learn a little more about them under Ten Hag. But their record since January, as I said, doesn’t leave room for much hope, considering the roster isn’t any better. And they have that midget at CB now.

Ha! It’s a bit too early for that. They can win Monday, and be a point ahead of Liverpool after three weeks. So I’m gonna hold off. But after a 4-0 loss to Brentford, things look hopeless. But we overreact. It’s what we do. Let’s learn a little more about them under Ten Hag. But their record since January, as I said, doesn’t leave room for much hope, considering the roster isn’t any better. And they have that midget at CB now.
I don’t bet, but my small wager would be equal to a beer or a signed portrait of SMF

ADVERTISEMENT