ADVERTISEMENT

Which hoops team will win more games

If the women win fewer games than the men, either Stallings is Coach Of The Year, or Suzie is in over her head.

Looking at the schedule, we should know by the time ACC play begins. WVU should be the toughest game on the schedule. To me, three games are key. Wisconsin is on the road, but they were 3-13 in the B1G last year. Then you have Penn St., and Duquesne at home. Pitt needs to win 2 of those 3. They really need to stop Duquesne's domination of the series. If not this year, when?

Last edited:
IMO the girls will improve over last year despite the loss of Breanna Wise. The
JUCO recruit may be our best player and if Diop is back physically, we should have
two very good players. The others are basically decent but certainly not elite. The good
news with those "others" is that they're now experienced and should be much improved.
If the frosh recruits can play, that will give us some needed height that was basically
missing last year. The ACC is a brutally tough league and if Suzie can get these players
to the middle of the pack, that would be a good sign.

The guys on the other hand....I can't imagine us winning in league play and maybe we
can go 50/50 in non league. Actually I have no clue on Stallings and this bunch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT