Wayne, Addison, Mack
Goncalves, Warren, Kradel, Zubovic, Minor
Krull
Pickett
Davis

Alexandre, Danielson, Kancey, Morgan
Bright, Davis, Dennis
Mathis, Woods, Hill, Hallett

We have good depth on both sides of the ball. That hasn’t been the case most years.

Last edited:
Wayne, Addison, Mack
Krull
Pickett
Davis

Bright, Davis, Dennis

We have good depth on both sides of the ball. That hasn’t been the case most years.

Replace Zubovic with Drexel who starts at C with Kradel at RG.

Replace Davis with Campbell. I'm not sure which one of them plays in the middle though I don't think it matters much in our D.

I don't know about Woods at CB. Battle and Devonshire will push for that job. Also, I think Camp will be a starter on DL. They rotate so much that all will play, but I see the senior getting the start.

Wayne, Addison, Mack
Krull
Pickett
Davis

Bright, Davis, Dennis

Recruiting the last 3 years has been on the uptick. They need that one season with 10 wins to get things rolling down hill for them. Getting the oline above average should be objective 1, 2 & 3 this year.

Think the coaches prefer Drexel’s knowledge based on a few coach’s comments and being they liked Morrisey even though he had some tough physical matchups where he was owned. Again, a few comments are all we get from one season to the next. Do remember Borbs liking Kradel’s physicality. Otherwise expect lots of rotation preparing for injuries AND future “transfer-outs.” Wont be a big drop off if you ask me when subs come in.

Article in the Trib today said Devonshire was playing safety and Woods is looking good at CB per HCPN

Replace Zubovic with Drexel who starts at C with Kradel at RG.

Replace Davis with Campbell. I'm not sure which one of them plays in the middle though I don't think it matters much in our D.

Campbell plays outside. If you think it won't be Davis in the middle, then it would be Pine.

ADVERTISEMENT