ADVERTISEMENT

Woj Bomb....

Good for him. So there will be 4 former Panthers in the NBA next year. Brad, Adam's, Cam, and Birch. Anyone know what happened to Artis? He was averaging 16 for the Clippers G league team in February then they traded him to Grand Rapids on February 9 but he never played for them. The Internet lost sight of him altogether.

Reactions: artp5
Good for him. So there will be 4 former Panthers in the NBA next year. Brad, Adam's, Cam, and Birch. Anyone know what happened to Artis? He was averaging 16 for the Clippers G league team in February then they traded him to Grand Rapids on February 9 but he never played for them. The Internet lost sight of him altogether.
I think counting Birch is a stretch ! I’d bet ya he doesn’t consider himself a former Panther .

And hopefully Brad will play better help defense against Kemba in practice!!

YUCONN2-jumbo-v2.jpg

Reactions: artp5
This is cold, I can't believe they made a tshirt of this.....lol.

I remember seeing a comment on twitter...."OMG Kemba just crossed up Brittney Griner".....lol

pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

This is cold, I can't believe they made a tshirt of this.....lol.

I remember seeing a comment on twitter...."OMG Kemba just crossed up Brittney Griner".....lol

pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Gary takes a lot of crap for that shot but truth is that Gary falling down had no impact on the play at all. The fact is that Walker made a step back fade away. It was basically physically impossible for anyone to have guarded that shot.

Sure, Kemba got Gary to switch off for Brad (Gary waived off Brad and said he’d take him.). But like I’ve said, it wouldn’t have mattered if Brad had stayed with Walker as Walker would have still gotten as clean of a shot as he did whether Brad or Gary had fallen down or not.

Ok, so maybe it wouldn’t have been as iconically embarrassing, but the result would have been the same.

Reactions: NTOP
ADVERTISEMENT