ADVERTISEMENT

World Cup Countdown Trivia

Watching spurs UCL win vs Marseille and my beloved Ray Hudson s doing the color commentary. Those of you with XM know him from the AM drive show. He’s known for his colorful commentary and when spurs just scored in transition at the final whistle with marseille needing a goal, he said

“Marseille were stretched out like spandex on Miami Beach”. I had to laugh.

Reactions: mike412
Pickles, the dog, found the 1966 World Cup after it was stolen. The thieves initially requested a ransom but when their demand was rejected they apparently figured the trophy was too hot to hang onto and dumped it. Pickles sniffed it out on the street while out for a morning walk with his human.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Pickles, the dog, found the 1966 World Cup after it was stolen. The thieves initially requested a ransom but when their demand was rejected they apparently figured the trophy was too hot to hang onto and dumped it. Pickles sniffed it out on the street while out for a morning walk with his human.
Pickles saved the World Cup and the English team was able to raise it in victory.

18 Days until the World Cup

Every host country has made it to the second round of the World Cup, except one. Who is the only host country to not advance to the second round, and what year?

18 Days until the World Cup

Every host country has made it to the second round of the World Cup, except one. Who is the only host country to not advance to the second round, and what year?
This is a good one! But for me it’s an easy one…Shakira Shakira!! Waka waka.

Qatar may be part of your answer after this World Cup.

The correct answer is South Africa. I believe this answer will be updated after this World Cup. Unless the teams is Qatars group all get food poising or get locked up in jail and can’t play.

The correct answer is South Africa. I believe this answer will be updated after this World Cup. Unless the teams is Qatars group all get food poising or get locked up in jail and can’t play.

The top players from Ecuador, Senegal and the Netherlands better not even look at another man in their time in Qatar or they are likely to be accused of homosexual conduct and thrown in prison.

17 Days until the World Cup

What is the highest finish for the US men in the World Cup and what year?
They made the semi finals in the super early days, I don't know the specific year, but I wanna say sometime in the 30s. They probably should've made the semi finals in 2002, but the game seemed to be rigged against them.

They made the semi finals in the super early days, I don't know the specific year, but I wanna say sometime in the 30s. They probably should've made the semi finals in 2002, but the game seemed to be rigged against them.
You are on the right track here. Except for the part about 2002 and rigged against them. I mean if they had VAR sure maybe.

Last edited:
You are on the right track here. Except for the part about 2002 and rigged against them.
The missed handball against Germany in the box was an awful awful miss by the refs, but saying it was rigged was probably a bit of hyperbole haha

The missed handball against Germany in the box was an awful awful miss by the refs, but saying it was rigged was probably a bit of hyperbole haha
I went back to look at that handball again. I wonder if ref didn’t see it because the goalie blocked his view. Maybe thought the goalie got a piece of it. The defender on the post had us arm tucked in but you can see his arm pop out a bit. I think the ref just had a poor angle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT