ADVERTISEMENT

Would love to see this as unis

Jsr862

Redshirt
Nov 8, 2017
2441klj.jpg

Only changes I'd make that I could not on the game due to restrictions I would keep the script on the collar with the Nike and acc patches as is. If place the panther head logo on the back of the color right above the nameplate. I loved the old Pitt selves with stripes with Pitt Script in the stripes so I tried to replicate that. With shoulder cap style uniforms now idk how well that would incorporate into the new templates.

Only changes I'd make that I could not on the game due to restrictions I would keep the script on the collar with the Nike and acc patches as is. If place the panther head logo on the back of the color right above the nameplate. I loved the old Pitt selves with stripes with Pitt Script in the stripes so I tried to replicate that. With shoulder cap style uniforms now idk how well that would incorporate into the new templates.

Do you also design stadiums?

I wish the ncaa14 would let you design stadiums. Sadly it does not. I did draw up a design a while back, idk if I can find it now because all the stadium backlash on here I never posted it. It was sort of a miniature Heinz field with approx. 55 seating. A more smaller video board with a Pitt Script logo statue placed above it. And had a grass area below for students and kids to sit under type deal. I'll have to look see of I can find it.

That's one the oldest panther logos out there, compared to what we have had i love it. I understand many may not like it. It wouldn't be primary helmet of course more of a 1 time alternate a year if they go to the old colors. Got to have something since the all navy look would be gone.

go back to the 1976 look all the way. Half jerseys with big mesh holes showing the pads. names on back for only the skill guys. Towels in the center's pants. Actual sleeves with stripes

Reactions: rmf05 and W1np1tt
Pre script.. ate those the blue helmets with yellow numbers? I don't remeber what those uniforms looked like with those.

I don’t like it on the helmet

I do like it used generally

Are they still developing a new Panther head or is Pitt using this old one ? I haven’t heard anything in quite awhile... but I know our AD has had much bigger fish to fry over the past year relegating the Panther design to the back burner

Thank god you don’t work for Nike. They look like crap. Let the experts at Nike do their job....they’ve done great so far.

go back to the 1976 look all the way. Half jerseys with big mesh holes showing the pads. names on back for only the skill guys. Towels in the center's pants. Actual sleeves with stripes
Those were very distinctive. I loved the look of college football back then. They outlawed the mesh uniforms in the late 1980's.

Reactions: W1np1tt
No Script on sleeves either

They did that when I went to school and it looked cornball as hell

Last seasons stripes were fine

In fact last seasons uniforms with all the variety are fine....

Just get the Panther head on fan gear and be done with it.

That Panther head was common on tees and decals in the 1970s and 80s. The University of Houston used the same cat. It wasn't a Pitt exclusive.

No Script on sleeves either

They did that when I went to school and it looked cornball as hell

Last seasons stripes were fine

In fact last seasons uniforms with all the variety are fine....

Just get the Panther head on fan gear and be done with it.
When Pitt switched from the "Redskins template" (Gottfried 1987-88) they returned to the Majors-Sherrill template in the brighter Gottfriend colors and added script Pitt to the sleeves and also did the SD charger double outline on the numerals. I thought the overall look was too busy.

ADVERTISEMENT