ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Like Christmas, Easter and Birthday all at once!!!

PITTsburghFAN

Freshman
Sep 14, 2014
Pitt posts nearly the best roster of all-conference players in the ACC and several of the Panthers are getting All-American and national-award acclaim. On our way to 19 wins in 2 years, and Narduzzi has Pitt with second most wins in ACC play since he was hired.

But Legions of Bitchers and Moaners are premature ejaculating over the post-season loss of some recruits: "Look, look, the sky is falling!! Isn't it wonderful!! We can tell 'em all how horrible things are now!!"

Narduzzi will get snapped up by Michigan St ($100M contract for their HC apparently no obstacle for other colleges... all who have unlimited money, unlike poor poor us!!)

No... no, idiot! Narduzzi sux and no one anywhere else in the USA thinks he's worth a doodle!! (except for non-self-loathing Yinzers, who look at what is happening here: good kids, staying out trouble, staying in the program. Players being developed into NFL draft picks, national players of the year, Heisman Trophy finalists)

But that's all just luck.. just one lucky year that Narduzi had nothing to do with... even Pitt had nothing to do but stand there and get lucky, without even knowing it!! We SUUUUUCCCKK!! And if you aren't aroused to fits of glee over our belief in impending doom, you're slurping and ball-washing and whatever juvenile put-downs the Self Loathing Yinzer Pitt Haters can conjure up.

This is too funny... freaking hilarious. Pitt will have replacements for ALL of these departures... and likely that many will be better than those de-committing. But trust me: Every signing and announcement will be met with "meh... they stink". Or if they're obviously encouraging recruits, they'll be ignored.

Remember... when Pitt blasted Miami the other day "Let them have THEIR day..." Us morons who are fans of Pitt athletics. We're idiots. Only the Moaners and Bitchers are smart.

Didn't you just make this exact thread the other day to stroke your superiority complex?

Pitt posts nearly the best roster of all-conference players in the ACC and several of the Panthers are getting All-American and national-award acclaim. On our way to 19 wins in 2 years, and Narduzzi has Pitt with second most wins in ACC play since he was hired.

But Legions of Bitchers and Moaners are premature ejaculating over the post-season loss of some recruits: "Look, look, the sky is falling!! Isn't it wonderful!! We can tell 'em all how horrible things are now!!"

Narduzzi will get snapped up by Michigan St ($100M contract for their HC apparently no obstacle for other colleges... all who have unlimited money, unlike poor poor us!!)

No... no, idiot! Narduzzi sux and no one anywhere else in the USA thinks he's worth a doodle!! (except for non-self-loathing Yinzers, who look at what is happening here: good kids, staying out trouble, staying in the program. Players being developed into NFL draft picks, national players of the year, Heisman Trophy finalists)

But that's all just luck.. just one lucky year that Narduzi had nothing to do with... even Pitt had nothing to do but stand there and get lucky, without even knowing it!! We SUUUUUCCCKK!! And if you aren't aroused to fits of glee over our belief in impending doom, you're slurping and ball-washing and whatever juvenile put-downs the Self Loathing Yinzer Pitt Haters can conjure up.

This is too funny... freaking hilarious. Pitt will have replacements for ALL of these departures... and likely that many will be better than those de-committing. But trust me: Every signing and announcement will be met with "meh... they stink". Or if they're obviously encouraging recruits, they'll be ignored.

Remember... when Pitt blasted Miami the other day "Let them have THEIR day..." Us morons who are fans of Pitt athletics. We're idiots. Only the Moaners and Bitchers are smart.

What do you mean by "Pitt posts nearly the best roster of all-conference players in the ACC..."?

What's with the constant if you aint rah rah over everything you are some kind of lesser fan posts on this board lately? If it takes 27 paragraphs to make your point you probably don't have one.....kind of approaching some kind of creepy cult of mediocracy acceptance...

“Stop complaining!” cries the complainer. More at 11.

Why do you care enough to type all that? :)
It feels at times that some posters think like they’re spokespeople for the university and may think they’re gonna influence some. I’m not saying the OP is but in general. There’s a crowd who say some things that sounds like straight up propaganda.

And yes, I’m equally aware of the other side for this about to pounce.

We underachieved this year.

The end.
I feel like they underachieved in recruiting, not w-l. Duzz has underecruited UNC and Miami the last 5 years. His recruiting has been tied or below GT the last four years. Based on the actual recruits and players they have, they have overachieved with a 2nd place finish. Yes we all wanted more based on last year, but when you can’t parlay that luck into better recruits, you see a regression to mean. People can say the coastal sucks, but on paper, most of the teams had better paper talent. If Duzz could actually pull in a top 25 class, I would be disappointed with 8-4, but given what he has brought in, it could be a lot lot worse.

It feels at times that some posters think like they’re spokespeople for the university and may think they’re gonna influence some. I’m not saying the OP is but in general. There’s a crowd who say some things that sounds like straight up propaganda.

And yes, I’m equally aware of the other side for this about to pounce.
Acting like this year was anything other than disappointing is propaganda, period. Again, me saying total failure is hyperbolic, but when you account for preseason expectations, the schedule, the transfers we brought in, what we in general brought back I don’t think a coastal championship was asking for too much at all.

I get blasted in here constantly but the minimum goal for this season was wiped away when we lost to GT, Ville, and UNC.

People get tired of me, but it is also tiring to listen to people act like the staff can do nothing wrong. At the very least it is almost indisputable that hiring cignetti was a disaster abd there are people that still won’t even admit that

A team must not settle for good enough. 8 wins maybe 9 is good, but should be our down year. Pitt can and should be a 10 win team every season. Only way is to recruit better and not drop games to teams clearly not as skilled or as well coached. A loss to Georgia tech is inexcusable.
At least we aren’t a 6 win team, but we were good enough for 10.

It has been a far better program. Win 10, followed by 8 this year despite losing 2 decorated players and not having a clue what our offense would look like. Plus the ton of injuries. Hardly any troubles on the team,0 players getting better, coach seems happy here, hope he sticks around.

As a Pitt fan I am just happy we had a better than expected year this year! Proud of this team and what it accomplished. I bet even the most life hating, kid beating, puppy kicking Pitt fan cant be upset with how this team finished and excelled despite all the injuries, bad calls and at times down right bad QB play (I know, I know, he had a serious concussion).

Go Pitt

It has been a far better program. Win 10, followed by 8 this year despite losing 2 decorated players and not having a clue what our offense would look like. Plus the ton of injuries. Hardly any troubles on the team,0 players getting better, coach seems happy here, hope he sticks around.

As a Pitt fan I am just happy we had a better than expected year this year! Proud of this team and what it accomplished. I bet even the most life hating, kid beating, puppy kicking Pitt fan cant be upset with how this team finished and excelled despite all the injuries, bad calls and at times down right bad QB play (I know, I know, he had a serious concussion).

Go Pitt
I am just happy we had a better than expected year this year! .. everyone keeps saying that..Why? I expected "potential" loses to Tenn at home and North Carolina and Miami on the road. At worst 9-3. You have to wait for the season to play out to determine whether or not those expectations were justified. Knowing what I know now about Miami, 10-2 at worst. ..Do you think that with the schedule that Pitt played this year 8-4 is acceptable to the point of happiness?

Last edited:
I am just happy we had a better than expected year this year! .. everyone keeps saying that..Why? I expected "potential" loses to Tenn at home and North Carolina and Miami on the road. At worst 9-3. You have to wait for the season to play out to determine whether or not those expectations were justified. Knowing what I know now about Miami, 10-2 at worst. ..Do you think that with the schedule that Pitt played this year 8-4 is acceptable to the point of happiness?
Flat out revisionist history going on. Most local people predicted 9-3 or better. All Vegas lines were between 7.5-8.5. We were I believe favorites to win the coastal, maybe behind Miami.

The people saying this year was “better than expected” are pulling that out of their butt to justify a big time underperforming team.

Flat out revisionist history going on. Most local people predicted 9-3 or better. All Vegas lines were between 7.5-8.5. We were I believe favorites to win the coastal, maybe behind Miami.

The people saying this year was “better than expected” are pulling that out of their butt to justify a big time underperforming team.
We were 8-4. Just like Vegas predicted. We performed to expectations. Finish 2nd in the Coastal as predicted.

I am just happy we had a better than expected year this year! .. everyone keeps saying that..Why? You have to wait for the season to play out to determine whether or not those expectations were justified...Do you think that with the schedule that Pitt played this year 8-4 is acceptable?

Heck yeah, of course.

Joe Burrows leave, LSU goes from national champions to 5-5
2014 Oregon Ducks win 13, lose Mariota and the following year squeak to 9-4
2012 Aggies go 11-2 with Manziel, lose him and go 9-4 the next year
2011 Baylor goes 11-3, lose Robert griffin, goes 8-5 the next year
2010 Auburn goes 14-0 with Cam Newton, next year goes 8-5
2008 Oklahoma goes 12-2 with Sam Bradford, loses him following year goes 8-5
2020 BYU 11-1, Wilson goes in the first round, next year 9-3
2019 Oregon 12-2, Lose Herbert and the next year go 4-3
2016 UNC went 8-5 with Tribisky, he went first round then went 3-9
2014 FSU 13-1 with Winston, went first round then went 10-4

You get the picture, it goes on and on and on... really you can bank on 2-3 more losses and less wins everytime a QB goes #1 in the draft unless your guy after him also is an NFL player like:

exceptions
2019 Oklahoma, Kyler Murray goes 12-2, next year gets Jalen Hurts and goes 12-2

Heck yeah, of course.

Joe Burrows leave, LSU goes from national champions to 5-5
2014 Oregon Ducks win 13, lose Mariota and the following year squeak to 9-4
2012 Aggies go 11-2 with Manziel, lose him and go 9-4 the next year
2011 Baylor goes 11-3, lose Robert griffin, goes 8-5 the next year
2010 Auburn goes 14-0 with Cam Newton, next year goes 8-5
2008 Oklahoma goes 12-2 with Sam Bradford, loses him following year goes 8-5
2020 BYU 11-1, Wilson goes in the first round, next year 9-3
2019 Oregon 12-2, Lose Herbert and the next year go 4-3
2016 UNC went 8-5 with Tribisky, he went first round then went 3-9
2014 FSU 13-1 with Winston, went first round then went 10-4

You get the picture, it goes on and on and on... really you can bank on 2-3 more losses and less wins everytime a QB goes #1 in the draft unless your guy after him also is an NFL player like:

exceptions
2019 Oklahoma, Kyler Murray goes 12-2, next year gets Jalen Hurts and goes 12-2
not a lot of examples above of former All Pac 12 QBs coming in via a transfer portal that did no exist in the years you state to play against the slop that is the 2022 ACC Coastal now is there?... you are the one who brought the word "expected" into the conversation...name the five teams you expected Pitt to lose to such that 8-4 is better than expected.

Reactions: KennyHeisman8
I
not a lot of examples above of former All Pac 12 QBs coming in via a transfer portal that did no exist in the years you state to play against the slop that is the 2022 ACC Coastal now is there?... you are the one who brought the word "expected" into the conversation...name the five teams you expected Pitt to lose to such that 8-4 is better than expected.
I thought 6-2 in the ACC even when I thought Miami would be good was an absolute floor. If I would have said before the year that Pitt would go 5-3 in thecACC and lose to GT, Louisville, and UNC these same posters saying they met expectations would have called me a negative troll

Seriously? After 4-4 I thought we would be lucky to be bowl eligible. Figured we would lose to Miami, UVA, and Duke. I would say Syracuse even, but we always play them well

By the way, sure you are joking about the All pac 12 qb thing, as slovis was injured and didnt make the team in 2021, but of course none of the teams listed or any of the other 100 I could put up (I just got tired of typing) could say they lost a Biletnikoff award winner either

Seriously? After 4-4 I thought we would be lucky to be bowl eligible. Figured we would lose to Miami, UVA, and Duke. I would say Syracuse even, but we always play them well

By the way, sure you are joking about the All pac 12 qb thing, as slovis was injured and didnt make the team in 2021, but of course none of the teams listed or any of the other 100 I could put up (I just got tired of typing) could say they lost a Biletnikoff award winner either
You are the one who brought up preseason expectations and now you change the parameters to 'after 4-4' to not have to answer my query to name 5 losses that had to occur...Hahaha.

No joking about Slovis. He was all pac 12.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT