ADVERTISEMENT

Wright in Portal

4upmc

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2017
I know some thought he should play more because he a WPA guy, but he lost his athleticism (not a great athlete to begin with)after gaining all the weight. Was never going to be much more than 3rd TE. Plus we are going to bring in someone to upgrade the spot. Seems like a good guy so best of luck to him.

Surprised we don’t have more in the portal yet. There are a handful of kids where it’s pretty clear they will have trouble ever getting PT.

I know some thought he should play more because he a WPA guy, but he lost his athleticism (not a great athlete to begin with)after gaining all the weight. Was never going to be much more than 3rd TE. Plus we are going to bring in someone to upgrade the spot. Seems like a good guy so best of luck to him.

Surprised we don’t have more in the portal yet. There are a handful of kids where it’s pretty clear they will have trouble ever getting PT.
The current Portal window is open until Jan. 18th, 2023. Think there will be lots more movement throughout CFB until then.

Kyi Wright - TE

Wayne probably won’t improve his stock any higher and I thought someone mentioned a weak WR class so maybe that helps him?

Came out of Farrell as a LB I believe, but small. I agree with the earlier comment that the weight gain put him at a disadvantage at all positions really.

ADVERTISEMENT