ADVERTISEMENT

WSOC - "For the first time in program history..."

In looking at the standings and who plays who, obviously there are lots of other ways, but if Pitt merely gets a result against Clemson in the last game of the season Pitt will be in the ACC tournament, no matter what else happens in any other games.

On the other hand, if Pitt wins both games they could still finish in first!

I mean not likely, but possible.

I watched the first half of yesterday's game and it was the first time I caught a game all year (tons of travel). I love soccer so was excited to watch them play. I wasn't impressed as they looked lethargic, not spaced well, and passes weren't crisp. I assumed it was just a bad half as they couldn't have an RPI of 10 and play like that.

Either way I enjoyed it and will be back to watch more when I can.

I watched the first half of yesterday's game and it was the first time I caught a game all year (tons of travel). I love soccer so was excited to watch them play. I wasn't impressed as they looked lethargic, not spaced well, and passes weren't crisp. I assumed it was just a bad half as they couldn't have an RPI of 10 and play like that.

Either way I enjoyed it and will be back to watch more when I can.
It was a bad half. Pitt played much better in the 2nd half and controlled the flow of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT