ADVERTISEMENT

Yankees/Dodgers

Oct 25, 2021
This kind of feels like releasing a bunch of elk within a 4-acre area with a fenced-in perimeter and then letting a bunch of wealthy businessmen trying to experience a fleeting rush of masculinity pay to "hunt" them.

Reactions: ratking17
When I look at the line-ups of the the two teams competing for the World Series this year, I feel like there is no hope for the Buccos. I look at the Pirates' roster and I think we aren't that far off from being a playoff team or even a team that could win a playoff series or two, but we are in a different universe from these two teams, and we will never ever get to that universe.

I mean it is an epic matchup. Ratings bonanza. I no longer care how it effects the Pirates because let's be honest, when you have an ownership that has no desire to win, not much you can do.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I mean it is an epic matchup. Ratings bonanza. I no longer care how it effects the Pirates because let's be honest, when you have an ownership that has no desire to win, not much you can do.

In some respects it's better than watching a lopsided 4-1 series or something. But neither of these teams will exactly be making their 2024 television debuts.

damn, im missing the analogy. both teams are stacked with ridiculous talent and a 300m+ payroll. which one is the hunter and which one is the elk in an enclosed fence getting poached?

Arizona and Texas were in the World Series last year. And the marlins made the playoffs last year. Enough with payroll disparity doom and gloom

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT