ADVERTISEMENT

Young Pitt beat Old Pitt

Cummings is good. Not better than Lowe or Leggett. But he can play at this level. Just my opinion.

Ahh ... I see -- good for you! I expect a full "dribbles" report!

Will you be there Saturday?
You aren’t a part of Alliance 412, DT?

I wish I could have gone tonight, but not on a Wednesday out of season.

Definitely enjoying the updates.

You should come on Saturday.
I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go in on Alliance 412, I really hate the way NIL is going right now. But I decided to do it last year.

I am still on the fence about coming on Sat. I am actually free for the weekend, which is usually not the case.

Man, if Cummings is able to step in and contribute from the jump this year…can’t wait to watch this team play.

Yeah me too but the competition is pretty good. Not easy to make the dance anymore. You have to invite 20 no names schools now for the cinderella factor.

I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go in on Alliance 412, I really hate the way NIL is going right now. But I decided to do it last year.

I am still on the fence about coming on Sat. I am actually free for the weekend, which is usually not the case.

That's kinda why I've dragged my feet on 412 plus I'm still one of those who still gives a small chunk to Panther Club.

Let me know if you are going Sat and maybe we can meet ahead of time.

Reactions: Bethlehemjohn
in the picture of the old and new team Delalic definitely looked like a legit 6”7 maybe even 6”8

Delalic is the guy who really has me in "can't wait" mode.
All due respect , that might be a stretch. If Pitt gets that guy he leaves before his talent develops fully ala Bub .
But hey, yeah Capel put together something 2 seasons ago, why not this season too.

Reactions: jctrack
Delalic is the guy who really has me in "can't wait" mode.
Oh, I completely agree. I was blown away by Delalic's quick release and vision from the moment Jim and Chris shared his film on here. I think he's a star in the making. I'm just really excited at the idea of Pitt having legitimate depth pieces in Cummings, Dunn, and Austin/Corhen.

Does Pitt’s team have a prayer in the TBT thing? It’s fun to see some of the names on the roster. Patterson is a guy I think gets underrated in program history

Does Pitt’s team have a prayer in the TBT thing? It’s fun to see some of the names on the roster. Patterson is a guy I think gets underrated in program history
This roster does seem a bit better than their last couple .
But, honestly no

All due respect , that might be a stretch. If Pitt gets that guy he leaves before his talent develops fully ala Bub .
But hey, yeah Capel put together something 2 seasons ago, why not this season too.

I'm not usually one to buy into too much hype, but several whose opinions I really trust have been very "bullish" on this guy, even suggesting that he could be our leading scorer.

And it's worth noting that he comes to us a good bit more experienced (against Europe competition) than many newcomers.

From these assessments, I'm hopeful that being a double-digit scorer is the floor for what he can garner this year. And just that would be huge for our Panthers in the coming year.

Reactions: BreakingPitt

We probably have an 80% chance to win the first game, a 40% chance to win the following against the Best Virginia team, and a 10% chance to beat the UConn team after that.

Reactions: PantherRama724
I’m shocked that you guys weren’t bullish on Cummings. I’ve felt all along that he could have an impact as significant as Lowe’s. While many were worried about the roster make-up before it was completed, I was quite comfortable with Cummings having a significant role. Now that the roster is complete, Cummings may not need to be leaned on in the same way Lowe was and we may not see a freaky breakout season…but the kid has the “it” that this program needs, whether it’s this year or next.
Cummings was better than I hoped. He’s legit.

I don’t think they’ll win it, but they’re better than last year’s version for sure. God love em, but last year’s roster was a lot of nostalgia guys that were clearly a little too long in the tooth for this. I think this year’s version is constructed to compete at a higher level.

Reactions: PantherRama724
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT