ADVERTISEMENT

Zoo sucks again

Suprised you had enough time to make that observation copying your other post from the football board.

(Silly thread…it was 7 minutes in)

Reactions: LVNVPanther
….and those kids are there. You’re Too busy posting on wrong message boards.

(FOH with these cheap shots on our own people)

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
I don't take public transportation like you, hippie. I'm texting and driving

Lol…hippie. Where did that come from? And no…no I’m way out in the burbs and don’t take the bus (not that there is anything wrong with folks that do)

Anywayyy…..

Whether you are at the game or not, take your L like Miami. Great day for Pitt and the Pete. Started a dumb thread because not a high enough % of college kids were jumping up and down.

May as well not prolong it.

Reactions: Chescat
Lol…hippie. Where did that come from? And no…no I’m way out in the burbs and don’t take the bus (not that there is anything wrong with folks that do)

Anywayyy…..

Whether you are at the game or not, take your L like Miami. Great day for Pitt and the Pete. Started a dumb thread because not a high enough % of college kids were jumping up and down.

May as well not prolong it.
Notice I never commented about the on-floor performance of the team, outside of Cummings, who I find deficient. It was a great come from behind win. No thanks to the zoo, of course.

Today was as loud as that building has been in a long, long time. If anyone doesn't think the students were a large part of that one can only surmise that they hit the alcohol cabinet before the game.

Heavily.

Reactions: PittPharm2002
Stop making excuses. I am a row behind them zero understanding of wtf isxgoing on . Totally lame. Old people like me make them lolwhack get your heads out of your phones and asses

I hate to keep giving this thread life because it was so ill timed and silly.

But winning and making the games an event again will help the sense that it isn’t what it used to be. It wasn’t *that* long ago that we were good. But to college kids, 7 or 8 years is an eternity. Literally no one in the Zoo has seen “meaningful” basketball live. In fact, they were probably in elementary school. So the traditions (and knowledge) gets lost.

Win and it comes back. And passed down. And it will be awesome like today. But let’s have a little grace until it fully does.

Is it though?

I do think you have to give him some credit, even if it was drunkenly inadvertent, for "lolwhack". I kinda like that mashed together, well, not word but whatever that is. Like you see someone doing something stupid, say making dumb posts about the students at the game today, and you want to both laugh at them and whack them upside the head for being so dumb.

lolwhack!

Reactions: PittPanther44
I do think you have to give him some credit, even if it was drunkenly inadvertent, for "lolwhack". I kinda like that mashed together, well, not word but whatever that is. Like you see someone doing something stupid, say making dumb posts about the students at the game today, and you want to both laugh at them and whack them upside the head for being so dumb.

lolwhack!

I’m lolwhacking out loud right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT