ADVERTISEMENT

“At least we’re aren’t Penn State”

It’s already ugly.
It’s all true.
It’s Ped State.
Going back to the Paturdo years the “misadventures” of football personnel are well documented. What’s also well documented was/is the administrations tolerance to this crap.
Yes - “stuff” happens at every school. But NOBODY else had a “tickle monster” roaming campus for years. NOBODY else had thousands of students rioting in support of molesters. NOBODY else has the long continuing resume of this garbage.
BUT - they got the money- they pay fines - so it goes on and on.

‘Football first and only”
When’s the kickoff?
Too big to fail.

It’s already ugly.
It’s all true.
It’s Ped State.
Going back to the Paturdo years the “misadventures” of football personnel are well documented. What’s also well documented was/is the administrations tolerance to this crap.
Yes - “stuff” happens at every school. But NOBODY else had a “tickle monster” roaming campus for years. NOBODY else had thousands of students rioting in support of molesters. NOBODY else has the long continuing resume of this garbage.
BUT - they got the money- they pay fines - so it goes on and on.

‘Football first and only”
When’s the kickoff?
What your saying is OSU and MSU didn't have a "tickle monster" roaming campus for years with at least 3x more victims?

A cult is group of people defined by a "religious" devotion to something — often a self-appointed leader. Most people view cults as strange and frightening, mostly because cults have, over the years, done some strange and frightening things, including murders and mass suicides.

Reactions: ratking17
What your saying is OSU and MSU didn't have a "tickle monster" roaming campus for years with at least 3x more victims?

The old “what about everybody else” defense”

What happened at all the institutions was wrong - I know you will never get it. But Ped State stands alone on the riots, vilifying the whistleblowers and victims, the number of people who knew and did nothing. I also believe Ped State lead to more arrests.
Odd that you would suggest the number of victims.
I don’t think we’ll ever know for sure how many were actually molested at any of these.

It’s over - Just keep paying fines and settlements.

The old “what about everybody else” defense”

What happened at all the institutions was wrong - I know you will never get it. But Ped State stands alone on the riots, vilifying the whistleblowers and victims, the number of people who knew and did nothing. I also believe Ped State lead to more arrests.
Odd that you would suggest the number of victims.
I don’t think we’ll ever know for sure how many were actually molested at any of these.

It’s over - Just keep paying fines and settlements.
I get it , I'm not vilifying anything and yes anytime any of this happens anywhere it is completely wrong. I just find it funny that your hatred for Penn State makes it so much worse than it happening anywhere else. So many of you think you know what you are talking about when you really don't. You go by what you are spoon fed by the national media, social media, and places like this message board. This bullshit of riots is just that bullshit. Have you ever noticed that the only thing they would show on the news about the "riot" is a news van being over turned. Why, because that is all that happened. Media members instigated so stupid drunk students to do it so they had something to go with. I know I am talking to a brick wall with all you. Do a little research and find out what is fact and what is not,instead of being a bunch of lemmings and following each other off the cliff. For instance, so many of you think Paterno covered for his best buddy Sandusky which in fact he couldn't stand the guy,but he was a hell of a dc. I'm sure some of you have worked with people you couldn't stand but did it anyway because you had a job to do. When you live here in central pa you tend to know a little more about the situation. And no because I live here doesn't make me a pedo enabler.

The University of Pittsburgh is committed to full transparency on all issues related to all student organizations, including fraternity and sorority life, on hazing and hazing allegations on campus,” said Kevin Zwick, a Pitt spokesman. “Sharing all incidents, both unsubstantiated and proven violations allows the community to monitor for patterns over time; educate the entire community on standards of behavior; and hold each other accountable as members of a shared community.”

WE’RE NOT PENN STATE

Reactions: TempleBAPittMPA
I get it , I'm not vilifying anything and yes anytime any of this happens anywhere it is completely wrong. I just find it funny that your hatred for Penn State makes it so much worse than it happening anywhere else. So many of you think you know what you are talking about when you really don't. You go by what you are spoon fed by the national media, social media, and places like this message board. This bullshit of riots is just that bullshit. Have you ever noticed that the only thing they would show on the news about the "riot" is a news van being over turned. Why, because that is all that happened. Media members instigated so stupid drunk students to do it so they had something to go with. I know I am talking to a brick wall with all you. Do a little research and find out what is fact and what is not,instead of being a bunch of lemmings and following each other off the cliff. For instance, so many of you think Paterno covered for his best buddy Sandusky which in fact he couldn't stand the guy,but he was a hell of a dc. I'm sure some of you have worked with people you couldn't stand but did it anyway because you had a job to do. When you live here in central pa you tend to know a little more about the situation. And no because I live here doesn't make me a pedo enabler.

shut up.

Now you’re blaming the news media?
Seriously - you need help.
Paturdo got fired. Had he lived he probably would’ve gotten a jail sentence too - but we’ll never know.
The stress of getting caught killed him as much as the cancer did.
You are a “pedo enabler” (your term) because you enable pedophiles and support the culture that hid them - not because you live in central Pa.

Glad to see the perverts at ups decide what actions they will view as reportable and what they will discard. After all they are god fearing individuals.
Or is that paterno fearing individuals.

I get that wrong all the time.

Now you’re blaming the news media?
Seriously - you need help.
Paturdo got fired. Had he lived he probably would’ve gotten a jail sentence too - but we’ll never know.
The stress of getting caught killed him as much as the cancer did.
You are a “pedo enabler” (your term) because you enable pedophiles and support the culture that hid them - not because you live in central Pa.
So you believe every thing you hear on the news? They don't give a crap if what they report is true or false. Just flip back and forth between CNN and Fox news and you get two very different view points, they can't both be right on the same topic all the time. It's all about click bait and ratings.

There has been plenty of people on here who has associated living in Central pa with being pedo enablers.

paterno only cared about football. He didn’t want anything in his way. That is why he got rid of his DC when he discovered he was a pedophile. He thought as long as he wasn’t an employee then it wasn’t his problem. Sandusky also comes from Washington, Pa. There is a field beside the Bronson House named after his dad. The Bronson house goes way back. Curley’s wife and some other higher athletic department personnel grew up in Washington, Pa. Get the picture now

I have been in the military, frat and played sports. I have never seen a kid held down while some guys junk is planted on face, his arse dry humped and him referred to as a prison biatch. It takes great courage for somebody to stand up and they don’t want somebody doing that to their body. His dad is a former PSU player so he certainly knows the vicious pushback his son will receive from people like you. Loyalty is not a value. Loyalty is an excuse to not have integrity. If you really want success with honor than doing the right thing is the first step.

I really fear for some kids when I read responses to these incidents. I hope that those adults I have placed trust in training my kids have the courage and integrity to never allow stuff like this to happen

If you are not extremely concerned about these allegations then you may consider never placing yourself in a situation where you are responsible for other kids. Just be a fan and watch. Let the real adults we want our children to learn from lead the way

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
I will say what has already been said before.

I played sports and was in multiple other organizations. I came from a very small area where people were always looking to bring someone else down. In both sports and in school. Hazing for sports consisted of carrying all the crap around before/after practices, usually get some annoying nickname, and other stuff like that. And if someone had a problem with you, you didn't get hazed, they just came at you. You either stuck up for your self, or got your ass kicked.

If anyone, anyone, tried to put their junk on anyone, they would have got their asses kicked by any and all factions/clicks/upper/lower classman.

paterno only cared about football. He didn’t want anything in his way. That is why he got rid of his DC when he discovered he was a pedophile. He thought as long as he wasn’t an employee then it wasn’t his problem. Sandusky also comes from Washington, Pa. There is a field beside the Bronson House named after his dad. The Bronson house goes way back. Curley’s wife and some other higher athletic department personnel grew up in Washington, Pa. Get the picture now

I have been in the military, frat and played sports. I have never seen a kid held down while some guys junk is planted on face, his arse dry humped and him referred to as a prison biatch. It takes great courage for somebody to stand up and they don’t want somebody doing that to their body. His dad is a former PSU player so he certainly knows the vicious pushback his son will receive from people like you. Loyalty is not a value. Loyalty is an excuse to not have integrity. If you really want success with honor than doing the right thing is the first step.

I really fear for some kids when I read responses to these incidents. I hope that those adults I have placed trust in training my kids have the courage and integrity to never allow stuff like this to happen

If you are not extremely concerned about these allegations then you may consider never placing yourself in a situation where you are responsible for other kids. Just be a fan and watch. Let the real adults we want our children to learn from lead the way
Paterno got rid of him because he wasn't completely focused on football. If he got rid of him because he found out about Sandusky like you said then why didn't he get rid of him in the 70's-80's when other claims were made.

I don't know what Sandusky did or didn't do,there are a lot of inconsistencies in some peoples stories like Mike Mcqueary for example. Why would Tom Corbett take $600,000 from the Second Mile in campaign donations after he started to investigate Sandusky when he was AG. There are a lot of crooked,self serving people in this whole matter, some with financial interest some with personal vendettas.

Are you really that naive to think that some people don't make up stories. I am sure you know about the Duke lacrosse players,or Kobe Bryant being accused of sexual assault and guess what that was a complete money grab. There was a teacher a few years ago accused of sexual assault by two female students, guess what they made it up because he wouldn't change their grades.

If this whole thing did happen why has there been no charges filed? Why do former players that have nothing to do with PSU anymore say that this all bs and that the kid and his dad have ego problems and caused problems from day one,what would they have to gain by lying?

My view points have nothing to do with being around children. I don't condone things like this. I have taught my kids to think for themselves not follow the herd just like another cow.

My whole point is so many of you have so much hatred for PSU that anything you see or hear is automatically true in your minds like everybody is guilty until proven innocent. Hell I have seen several Pitt fans on here called Nitters and told to get lost because they have a brain and actually use it and don't always go along with the popular narrative.

Wrong, If Enabler U would stop living up to their name the story would fade away. STOP WITH THE UNWANTED GAY SEX. We don't play you weirdos anymore so go to the Akron site!

My whole point is so many of you have so much hatred for PSU that anything you see or hear is automatically true in your minds like everybody is guilty until proven innocent. Hell I have seen several Pitt fans on here called Nitters and told to get lost because they have a brain and actually use it and don't always go along with the popular narrative.

I don't know what Sandusky did or didn't do,there are a lot of inconsistencies in some peoples stories like Mike Mcqueary for example. Why would Tom Corbett take $600,000 from the Second Mile in campaign donations after he started to investigate Sandusky when he was AG. There are a lot of crooked,self serving people in this whole matter, some with financial interest some with personal vendettas.
Please identify the crooked, self-serving people related to the PSU child sex abuse scandal. Corbett? McQueary? Victims 1 through 10?

Please identify the crooked, self-serving people related to the PSU child sex abuse scandal. Corbett? McQueary? Victims 1 through 10?

I'll give you some: Paterno, Curley, Spanier and whoever killed Ray Gricar.

Steelpenn, I wish you would leave. No one here cares about the BOT, 2nd mile deflection bull. That might work with you Paterno nutlickers but not here....

Reactions: Pitt-Chains
Damn near every BOT members. Plus several people that had connections to the Second Mile.
If almost the entire BOT is crooked then the University should be shut down. Those folks lead the school. Someone said it earlier, but it is truly a case of "too big to fail." They can't shut it down because of the number of employees, importance to local and state economies, etc., but it seriously has no business operating if it has a corrupt BOT.

If almost the entire BOT is crooked then the University should be shut down. Those folks lead the school. Someone said it earlier, but it is truly a case of "too big to fail." They can't shut it down because of the number of employees, importance to local and state economies, etc., but it seriously has no business operating if it has a corrupt BOT.
Some are gone. There were a lot shady things going on, but not all had to do with PSU.

Some are gone. There were a lot shady things going on, but not all had to do with PSU.
If it had nothing to do with Penn State, then it had no connection to the Penn State child sex abuse scandal, which is what my question was about. You implied that the crooked people tainted the search for the truth in the course of the investigations and trial of Sandusky.

Steelpenn - I hope you get a nice bonus for defending Enabler U here on the Pitt site. Your contribution today is priceless and will again notify people of just how bat-sh*t crazy your fan-base is........bravo

Last edited:
Paterno got rid of him because he wasn't completely focused on football. If he got rid of him because he found out about Sandusky like you said then why didn't he get rid of him in the 70's-80's when other claims were made.

This is the one thing you get exactly right. Paterno didn't get rid of Sandusky because of the molesting. Because Paterno knew about the molesting for decades (and yeah, that's plural) before he got rid of him. He didn't give a damn about the molesting, right up until it started to affect his football team. But once it started affecting the football team, well, Paterno couldn't have that, because football was what he cared about, not some kids he didn't even know.

Given the rest of what you've posted it's odd to see you admit to the truth on that part of it.

Reactions: HailToPitt1985
This is the one thing you get exactly right. Paterno didn't get rid of Sandusky because of the molesting. Because Paterno knew about the molesting for decades (and yeah, that's plural) before he got rid of him. He didn't give a damn about the molesting, right up until it started to affect his football team. But once it started affecting the football team, well, Paterno couldn't have that, because football was what he cared about, not some kids he didn't even know.

Given the rest of what you've posted it's odd to see you admit to the truth on that part of it.

It's possible that Joe PoopPants participated in the child rapes with his buddy, the Tickle Monster. That is one corrupt, sick, perverted school up there. Now they have another enabler football coach they can adore and idolize. He fits right into their culture.

One thing is certain. It's always good NOT to be a PSU fan because even when they think they win a game, they lose. To me, none of their wins since PoopPants has been there count for squat. And he's where he belongs, burning in hell.

Our new buddy is example number 7,453,836 of how it is just so darn easy to hate them.

We are......because he was

Indeed. Rock on Nitters!

Steelpenn-just stop. You look silly. It’s WELL known what the ingredients are for that school in central PA. Everyone knows it except for Penn St. WVU fans (not the admin) were adamantly against playing you guys coming up in a few years. I hope we back out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT