ADVERTISEMENT

“The investigations revealed failures of systems and failures of character”

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/ed...tion-Title-IX-discipline/stories/201803220177
This makes me sick to happen at Pitt. Hope they get this fixed sooner rather than later and would hate to see this damage the football teams reputation among recruits and their families.

Well, Pitt is self disciplining and acknowledging that there's an issue. More importantly, they're taking corrective actions. I personally could care less if the football team is damaged because that's not nearly as important as any kind of abuse. It's too bad other schools don't behave that way.

I cant read it since it's a post gazette link. is this stemming from the allegations in the communications dept that came up a few months ago?

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/ed...tion-Title-IX-discipline/stories/201803220177
This makes me sick to happen at Pitt. Hope they get this fixed sooner rather than later and would hate to see this damage the football teams reputation among recruits and their families.

Do tell how you came up with the idea that Communications faculty and students banging boots could have anything to do with the football team's reputation.

Or, as I suspect, is this another drive by flame?

Do tell how you came up with the idea that Communications faculty and students banging boots could have anything to do with the football team's reputation.

Or, as I suspect, is this another drive by flame?
some women in the communications dept were offended that some male teachers are crushing a grad student or two. ok, we get it, not seeing this as a big deal and it's a million miles away from anything football/basketball or athletic dept related.

on a side note, my man Sweaty Teddy Windt wouldn't have allowed this to happen under his watch.

Reactions: Warchtorch
What’s this have to do with a FB message board? Is this just trying to continue to spew negativity? It is a serious type issue but this is absolutely the wrong forum. Next you’ll be posting about Stormy Daniels or N. Korea or something else not related to Pitt athletics.

some women in the communications dept were offended that some male teachers are crushing a grad student or two. ok, we get it, not seeing this as a big deal and it's a million miles away from anything football/basketball or athletic dept related.

on a side note, my man Sweaty Teddy Windt wouldn't have allowed this to happen under his watch.
Ted Windt was the best professor that I had at Pitt, and there wasn’t a close second. As someone said at the time, “The classroom was his stage, and we students were the appreciative audience.”

Reactions: Swervin27
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT