ADVERTISEMENT

1-8 vs OSU

tetonpanther

Freshman
Sep 26, 2005
Slippin Jimmy’s record vs the Buckeyes. The pressure is immense. If not today,when the Nitters must be thinking

I hate to say it, but it sort of feels like a matter of time until they get over the Ohio St/Michigan hump. If not this year, look at next year - no Michigan, Ohio St at home, new B1G entrants Washington and USC, who will likely both be worse with their stud QB’s gone. Expanded playoff too.

They’ll lose like 2 or 3 first round picks, and their coordinators might both get looks for head coaching jobs too. But with the resources that program has, they’ll reload, and their QB returns too. I know we all laughed at their 2020/2021 seasons, but I’m not shocked they just seem to be flukey blips in the radar for them, unfortunately.

I like PSU +4. They have the offense this year.
PSUpalooza locally to follow.
‘Worth the Wait’

Not sure PSU has that great of an offense. Defense, for sure.
If I were betting man, the only money I’d put on this game would be the under. Both defenses are great but Ohio State has a shaky QB and Penn State doesn’t have capability to take top off their opposition.

Reactions: columbus mike
Outside of MI the b1g looks pretty average. Go Bucks!
I disagree. OSU and PSU are legitimate national title contenders.

This is Day’s best defense by far. OSU might not be as explosive on offense but their offense is still top tier.

PSU has an elite defense and a very good QB.

This is Day’s best defense by far. OSU might not be as explosive on offense but their offense is still top tier.

Well we will find out in a few hours!

Reactions: Pitt2009
I like PSU +4. They have the offense this year.
PSUpalooza locally to follow.
‘Worth the Wait’

I think they've mostly struggled to run the ball, to the bewilderment of many, in spite of having NFL backs and O-linemen.

And I know there's been that clip floating around about them not throwing downfield, but I'd be lying if I said I've followed them all that closely.

I just have a feeling OSU finds a way to get it done. They don't look like some of their past teams, but I just have a gut feeling that home field advantage takes this one. Wouldn't bet on the game, though.

If I were betting man, the only money I’d put on this game would be the under. Both defenses are great but Ohio State has a shaky QB and Penn State doesn’t have capability to take top off their opposition.

I'm with you on that one. The under is the play in this game.

If I was forced to pick a side I'd probably take the nitters and the points. It's going to be a low scoring game, so those extra four points could come in handy.

Speaking of unders, today’s total of 30.5 for Iowa/Minnesota is the lowest I remember in college football in a while. Wind will be a factor but even in a dome this one wouldn’t have been much higher.

Speaking of unders, today’s total of 30.5 for Iowa/Minnesota is the lowest I remember in college football in a while. Wind will be a factor but even in a dome this one wouldn’t have been much higher.
Betting unders can be fun to watch. I'm on the Air Force / Navy under. I know lots of people are on the PSU/OSU under too.

Its hilarious watching these losers in the stands for both teams acting like this is life or death.

This top-10 matchup is a bit different than last week's Washington vs. Oregon.

Nah…

Neither

I’m picking Washington to win it all … brave pick when I live in GA

Last edited:
This game is lame as hell my god.,.

It sucks soooooo bad

It’s hilarious it’s been continuous booing for the last 25 minutes….

Absolutely hilarious

It's been a bad game and it should be a 10+ point Ohio State lead. Not converting from the 1 and stalling out has hurt. I thought both Washington and Oregon should've jumped Penn State after last week's game. Maybe they should've jumped Ohio State as well.

If either of these teams make the playoff, they’ll get crushed by whoever they meet in the 1st round.

Before the season started I said Washington had a solid chance to win the national championship. I was basically called a moron.
I remember that thread, “National Title Contenders” or something like that. You’re looking pretty good so far!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT