ADVERTISEMENT

-2.5 vs VT

Pitt2006

Sophomore
Jun 19, 2018
Staying away from that line but interesting to be slight road favorites. Curious who they think is starting at QB.

This literally might be a 9-6 game. Both teams are atrocious, but I agree Virginia Tech is somehow worse than us. I was never impressed with Pry at Pedophile State, I have no idea what Virginia Tech saw in him.

I think we win this one easily with Jurkovec. I can't believe I'm saying that, but he redeemed himself a bit with that last game. He's just much more of gamer than what's behind him, it seems. I'd say like 27-13 with him.

Without Jurkovec, flip a coin. I have no idea what to expect. But I know it will make for some depressing TV.

VT and BC are about our only hope of getting wins for the rest of the schedule.
Lets hope they they don't blow it.

Staying away from that line but interesting to be slight road favorites. Curious who they think is starting at QB.
VT is terrible. They lost by 7 points to Marshall who led by as many 14 until 7 minutes to go in the 4th. Lost by 19 to Rutgers and lost by 7 to a 1-3 terrible Purdue at home. Give the 2.5 points. If Pitt doesn't win this one Narduzzi should be fired on the flight home.

VT, BC, and Wake we will be favored.

ND and FSU are guaranteed L's

Lou, Syr, Duke probable losses but games we can potentially win

Sweeping VT/BC/Wake then going 1-2 vs Syr/Duke/Lou is our best chance to get bowl eligble.

I think we go 2-1 vs VT, BC, Wake and 1-2 vs Syr, Duke, Lou to finish 4-8

Reactions: Farnox
Afraid this is correct. Last week showed the defense and ST are nearly as bad as the offense. So even if the offense comes around somewhat (hardly assured), there are no other strengths.

Shaping up as one of those fall-through-the-bottom seasons from the bad old days of the 1990s that we hoped were behind this program.

However this differs from those years in that we had recently just seen success in 21 (vs the decline we had from the late 80s). So we expected a bump, or at least to remain decent, from that… but the opposite has occurred. Yes, NIL has changed the recruiting game, somewhat, but it’s rather shocking how difficult recruiting seemed to become. We have NO playmakers.

Reactions: Farnox
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT