ND
SEC

Neutral
Wis, UCF, or LSU
Wis, UCF, or LSU

TBD
TBD
TBD

I put the 3 TBD's instead of cupcakes in case we upgrade the non-con.

Last edited:
1 terrible team is ok. But please no HBCU's. They are always below 300.
We just have to hope we draw Wisconsin somewhere at Greenbrier, and then that they give us a solid SEC road game. Maybe Texas? Maybe Arkansas? I could see that.

So long as the good opponents stay good, we crush the bad teams, and no bad losses, we will be fine.

We just have to hope we draw Wisconsin somewhere at Greenbrier, and then that they give us a solid SEC road game. Maybe Texas? Maybe Arkansas? I could see that.

So long as the good opponents stay good, we crush the bad teams, and no bad losses, we will be fine.

Not sure what UCF and LSU will look in this AAU era as I am sure both will have entirely new rosters so Pitt should request to play Wisconsin first. These tournaments typically like to do 1 vs 4, 2 vs 3 so you'd think they wouldn't play first but for the programs themselves, these are just regular season games not tournaments. We need the non-con SOS bump by playing Wisconsin and if we were to beat them, we pretty much lock up an NCAAT bid. The committee will be loving up that November non-con win.

I'd be surprised if we didn't have 1 high-ish profile neutral site game. My guess would be in NYC, maybe the Jimmy V Classic.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT