ADVERTISEMENT

2025 pa recruiting

Those are some good ones! Would be great
to get one or two.

I imagine it hurts us with Johnson. He has one year of HS left then a red shirt. That would still put him behind Stout for a year.

Don’t know much about him besides looking at results, is this a good get? Do you think he’ll be nationally ranked coming into next year?

Petrovich was a name that popped up on my radar this season. Beat Bennett from st Ed’s at Powerade who is now ranked 6th in Willie’s rankings. Definitely a quality add. Expect him to be in the rankings after all the seniors are removed. Has a really nice slide by

Petrovich was a name that popped up on my radar this season. Beat Bennett from st Ed’s at Powerade who is now ranked 6th in Willie’s rankings. Definitely a quality add. Expect him to be in the rankings after all the seniors are removed. Has a really nice slide by
Does he attack legs??? Please?!?!?

Austin Johnson has committed to OU. Unfortunate we could not get him but I always felt it was questionable with Mac and Dayton being locked in at the upper weights for the next 3 years

Luca wasn’t top 50, he was top 80, but still good pickup. This 2024 recruiting class I believe has zero top hundred recruits and then 2025 with one so far(Carson Walsh) and Marlow probably will move into it if he has a successful senior year.

Luca wasn’t top 50, he was top 80, but still good pickup. This 2024 recruiting class I believe has zero top hundred recruits and then 2025 with one so far(Carson Walsh) and Marlow probably will move into it if he has a successful senior year.
Luca was actually #35. Kade brown is top 100 in the 2024 class, I believe Willie had him around #65. You can look this stuff up. Like here is the article saying Luca was #35,
https://intermatwrestle.com/article...rankings-for-all-330-ranked-wrestlers-r98893/

I’m not gonna argue what is actually posted but I know Flo had Luca about 81 so that’s a big discretion for 81 to 35. I guess the ranking systems are way different lol because I remember Luca being ranked ninth or 10th and his weight nationally and 14 weight classes that’s hard to believe you’d be top 35. And then Kade Brown isn’t even ranked in the top 20 and his weight on flo so I get it. It’s just crazy how both ranking systems are not even close to each other lol

Flo’s rankings are merely who beat who and try to best assemble a ranking. If number 18 beats number 12 then more than likely they will jump up to 12 in the next ranking. Willie’s ranking is more his beliefs and projection. Hope that helps

Good clarification on each!
Flo’s rankings are merely who beat who and try to best assemble a ranking. If number 18 beats number 12 then more than likely they will jump up to 12 in the next ranking. Willie’s ranking is more his beliefs and projection. Hope that help

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT