ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Leadership Needs to Change and it Starts at the Top

Well the ACC did get five teams in ultimately. And I don't think he has the power to force teams to schedule better non conference games, especially on the road.

Reactions: ThePanthers
LOL. He's actually done about as good of a job as he can.

Particularly forcing Standford, Cal, and SMU down the throats of FSU, Clemson, and UNC.

And proactively suing FSU before they filed their case.

He has nothing to do with Pitt not getting in. That was all on Pitt, and other programs like Louisville making the ACC look like trash.

Reactions: ThePanthers
Well the ACC did get five teams in ultimately. And I don't think he has the power to force teams to schedule better non conference games, especially on the road.

Yeah, was gonna say... it's not like we actually ended up with only 3 like some were speculating. Five isn't great, but I don't know if it's time to push the nuke button.

I'm sure they will make some tweaks.

Yeah, was gonna say... it's not like we actually ended up with only 3 like some were speculating. Five isn't great, but I don't know if it's time to push the nuke button.

I'm sure they will make some tweaks.

If we are firing the ACC Commissioner over this, what is the Big East doing to their commissioner right now? Tar and feather, draw and quarter, or something worse?

If you look at Pitt and Virginia's team sheet there is only one glaring difference between us and Virginia...non conference net rating. In fact Virginia's net non con was higher that St. Johns. It's like the old days of the RPI its really all that matters now. Doesn't even matter if you win those games...especially on the road. Doesn't matter what conference you are in. It's probably why so many of these teams (mid level B12 and B10 teams and MWC) lose early on. Because the NCAA is rewarding them for gaming the system. But hey that's what they care about so we need to adjust.

Defend Phillips all you want but he sucks! Also, VA making the tourney over Pitt is bullish*t! Their President is on the ACC B of D while ours is spending her time to unionize our school workers!

Yeah I am pissed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT