ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Recognition for Monks & Babcock

It’s common to over value your own players- but Babcock and Stafford are just a different type of player than we’ve seen and have the potential- might already be there - to be elite national players .

Combined with an all American in Fairbanks and a host of all conference type players and border line all Americans in VVG , Klika. Che , etc . Just a super talented team. Monks , Dalton , Jespen , would be top end talent on most teams .

Also - I think Bayless will reach elite status too - you can see her talent is there . I love the freshman setter too .

I’m excited to seem them Thursday against Oregon. They’ve well out classed the schedule since BYU - and against some teams that should be pretty good.

It’s common to over value your own players- but Babcock and Stafford are just a different type of player than we’ve seen and have the potential- might already be there - to be elite national players .

Combined with an all American in Fairbanks and a host of all conference type players and border line all Americans in VVG , Klika. Che , etc . Just a super talented team. Monks , Dalton , Jespen , would be top end talent on most teams .

Also - I think Bayless will reach elite status too - you can see her talent is there . I love the freshman setter too .

I’m excited to seem them Thursday against Oregon. They’ve well out classed the schedule since BYU - and against some teams that should be pretty good.
The Thursday game against Oregon screams....."do not miss seeing this game". Two top ten teams brimming with talent. Oregon has 3 All American starters....OH, MB, and setter. They are formidable and so is Pitt with it's own cast of AA's and superb freshmen starters.

By the way....Emma Monks is currently the #1 MB in the ACC as gauged by hitting percentage and blocks/set.

The Thursday game against Oregon screams....."do not miss seeing this game". Two top ten teams brimming with talent. Oregon has 3 All American starters....OH, MB, and setter. They are formidable and so is Pitt with it's own cast of AA's and superb freshmen starters.

By the way....Emma Monks is currently the #1 MB in the ACC as gauged by hitting percentage and blocks/set.
Emma Monks -- you know, our backup MB, :)

Reactions: Chaos
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT