ADVERTISEMENT

After reading posts about Pitt compared to other football programs, reality check.

And the future doesnt look any better given our limited NIL resources and ability to max out with middling 3 star recruits.

Reactions: cbpitt2
That is similar to the recent madden and yohe tweets where they act like pitt fans are the most obnoxious fanbase ever. What's hysterical is I would consider myself a huge fan and I have never met an obnoxious POSITIVE pitt fan. In fact we are harder on our own team than opposing fans are on us. So I would love to meet these pitt fans that legitimately believe we are an elite athletic program because from my opinion, we are probably the most realistic fanbase as to where we stand in the pecking order of college sports

Reactions: pbrad and rpastir
Is he really running into swarms of Pitt fans claiming the program has been elite; or did he just make that up because he thought saying those people are stupid would make a good blog post?
Yeah, I don't get the point of this article. There isn't a single Pitt fan calling this program elite.

Reactions: Bnc29
Yeah, I don't get the point of this article. There isn't a single Pitt fan calling this program elite.
Oh yeah....Wanstash 21 Aug. 30, 2023.

Even Narduzzi is elite:

• Wow
Reactions: Burgh15
There were a couple boneheads who were proclaiming Narduzzi elite on this board but yea beyond that - no.
Wanstash 21 August 30, 2023

Wanstash 21 August 30, 2023

Ha yea I knew who it was. There was at least one other, maybe even in that same thread.

Reactions: cbpitt2
I get it and I know you’re not alone. But he’s not remotely in the discussion to be called elite. That was lunacy.
I would agree. The question is could pitt do better? Perhaps but for how long would that coach stay here?

That said if duzz has another 3 win season, the seat should be scorching hot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT