ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Woods

His tape is pretty bad. But you have to think there is going to be some use for a guy who tests that well, even if it's just on special teams. He might end up like some of those 2015/2016 back 7 guys who seemed like mediocre players while they were here but then hung around in the NFL a little while.

Funny enough, I actually thought it was Woods who caught that deep pass against FSU. I knew he and Mumpfield were both #9, but I believe they showed Woods on the bench after the catch on the jumbotron. So that, in conjunction with the fact that I hadn't seen Mumpfield run very many over the top routes like that, made me think they might have pulled a V'Lique Carter with AJ Woods, since I knew about his speed. Of course he did get tracked at the end, though.

His tape is pretty bad. But you have to think there is going to be some use for a guy who tests that well, even if it's just on special teams. He might end up like some of those 2015/2016 back 7 guys who seemed like mediocre players while they were here but then hung around in the NFL a little while.

Funny enough, I actually thought it was Woods who caught that deep pass against FSU. I knew he and Mumpfield were both #9, but I believe they showed Woods on the bench after the catch on the jumbotron. So that, in conjunction with the fact that I hadn't seen Mumpfield run very many over the top routes like that, made me think they might have pulled a V'Lique Carter with AJ Woods, since I knew about his speed. Of course he did get tracked at the end, though.
He had some big plays. The ACC Championship comes to mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT