- Conner - 'nuff said.

- Qadray - playmaker

- Weah - improving

- D Line - dominant

Minus:

- Blewitt - horrendous

- Canada - vanilla

- Winslow - weak

- Uniforms - Lose the white pants forever. I mean it. Never wear them again.

Meh:

- Peterman - Not awful, but not good.

- O Line - should be more dominant than this

- Crowd - Students left early, rest of crowd was dead. Attendance was ok, but no "buzz".

Reactions: W1np1tt
Plus:

- Conner - 'nuff said.

- Qadray - playmaker

- Weah - improving

- D Line - dominant

Minus:

- Blewitt - horrendous

- Canada - vanilla

- Winslow - weak

Meh:

- Crowd - Students left early, rest of crowd was dead. Attendance was ok, but no "buzz".
+ Maddox

Reactions: JokePa
I know you said the DLine was dominant, but

+ Amir Watts: true freshman got past his blocker and provided disruption in the pocket right up the middle on nearly every snap he took, did not expect this consistency right away from him or Camp

Plus:

- Conner - 'nuff said.

- Qadray - playmaker

- Weah - improving

- D Line - dominant

Minus:

- Blewitt - horrendous

- Canada - vanilla

- Winslow - weak

Meh:

Watts- Future Beast that blew up the line of scrimmage. Aaron Donald speed. Going to be a great player.

The croud was out of it as it was a very boring game. The punt competiton in the first half was not terribly exciting.

I thought that Jarret had a dominant game. And I get that today was Conner's day, but a little more Ollison and Hall would've been welcome.

Reactions: JohnnyGossamer
Kicking game will lose us a game or 2 this year

-Sadly at this point I would agree. How the hell do you miss 5 field goals in a row including 3 chip shots. We have a high school kicker on this team, and a punter that sucks too. Although the good news is most Aussie have very strong legs and are accurate. The guy from Utah was a complete game changer the last 2 years with his 70 yard punts and constant inside the 10 yard punts.

-Expecting our kickers to win us games this year is a pipedream. At this point if Blewitt makes 50%, take it and run. We should punt instead of blewitt or go for it if short enough.

-Sadly at this point I would agree. How the hell do you miss 5 field goals in a row including 3 chip shots. We have a high school kicker on this team, and a punter that sucks too. Although the good news is most Aussie have very strong legs and are accurate. The guy from Utah was a complete game changer the last 2 years with his 70 yard punts and constant inside the 10 yard punts.

-Expecting our kickers to win us games this year is a pipedream. At this point if Blewitt makes 50%, take it and run. We should punt instead of blewitt or go for it if short enough.

God, this is going to be a LONG year reading you. Pitt better win 9 or 10 games, and win them all by 40 points or you will be having contact mental breakdowns.

God, this is going to be a LONG year reading you. Pitt better win 9 or 10 games, and win them all by 40 points or you will be having contact mental breakdowns.

-How many times do I have to spell it out I said 8 or more wins. 8+ wins. 8 doesnt equal any other number.

The best thing that happened today was blewitt was terrible

It's college football. They're college kids

Look for blewitt to bounce back next week and win the PSU game with seconds left on the clock.

Reactions: JokePa
-How many times do I have to spell it out I said 8 or more wins. 8+ wins. 8 doesnt equal any other number.

Btw, I'll make a bet with you. Blewitt goes 50% or better on field goals you leave the board and stop posting. Less than 50, I'll leave.

Btw, I'll make a bet with you. Blewitt goes 50% or better on field goals you leave the board and stop posting. Less than 50, I'll leave.

-If Blewitt goes less than 50%, Narduzzi should be fired.

-Pitt will still win 8+ games this year.

-Defense is better than expected, thats what counts.

For the record, you're saying the 2 FGs Blewitt missed (well, one was actually blocked due to poor blocking, not missed) today were "chip shots"?

It was great to have Conner back, but he was not the Conner of 2014 with his vision. He missed some pretty clear cutbacks where he could have gotten some space and made more positive yardage. I am sure it will come as the season goes on.
Plus:

- Conner - 'nuff said.

- Qadray - playmaker

- Weah - improving

- D Line - dominant

Minus:

- Blewitt - horrendous

- Canada - vanilla

- Winslow - weak

Meh:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT