ADVERTISEMENT

Best Deal In Town On Pitt Season Tickets!

CaptainSidneyReilly

Chancellor
Dec 25, 2006
They increased seats in Heinz Field and right now one can buy 4 Club Seats Season Tickets for $1,100.00 and that is just a great value.

Pitt Home Schedule:
YSU
UVA
UNC
ND
ULOU
MIAMI

images

Where did you see that deal? I thought the Club seats were at least $340/seat (including donation).

I was with a Judge and he said they filled up the End Zone net to the River and he just called and got 4 Club Seats for all Season. I will call him and ask him the details and I will ask about the Donation too!

The adding of the seats is what made them available at a lower price. I'll get back to you ASAP! But call them again in the meantime!

I was with a Judge and he said they filled up the End Zone net to the River and he just called and got 4 Club Seats for all Season. I will call him and ask him the details and I will ask about the Donation too!

The adding of the seats is what made them available at a lower price. I'll get back to you ASAP! But call them again in the meantime!
I have four seats in the new South Club end zone, paid $340/seat. That's why I'm curious.

I have four seats in the new South Club end zone, paid $340/seat. That's why I'm curious.
..End Zone club seats are $340 a piece with a $125 donation. My 3 cost me $1,395. Your buddy is not accurate.. there are NON club seats also in that endzone.

$1,100 is the South Club price for 4 tickets in the 3 game mini-season package that includes Notre Dame.

n
They increased seats in Heinz Field and right now one can buy 4 Club Seats Season Tickets for $1,100.00 and that is just a great value.

Pitt Home Schedule:
YSU
UVA
UNC
ND
ULOU
MIAMI

images

Even before then they were the best deal in town....but I too goggled up river zone club seats......is this section of seats the home for the Lair?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT