ADVERTISEMENT

Big trouble for Michigan State football

Yea, 3 wins in a 3 year strech is complete night and day difference huh dip shit?? Lmao.

Both teams were pretty much the exact same... Pedophile St played a easier schedule.

Yes it is 3 wins more but but even more important an above .500 record in those 3 years how'd you do? LOL. Go big east. LOL.
But hey congrats on that Gardner Webb victory.
Are you sure your even a pitt fan?
So please try some more insults, its been very effective so far. :rolleyes:
Just keep hoping for those transfers from MSU and all the Grad transfers
you've had that have been so successful.
But more important you'll be happy to know I'll go back to my board, mostly because you bore me and I need more of a challenge.
I know, I know there's a ped joke coming...hmm is it because you think its funny or its your thing?

Yes it is 3 wins more but but even more important an above .500 record in those 3 years how'd you do? LOL. Go big east. LOL.
But more important you'll be happy to know I'll go back to my board, mostly because you bore me and I need more of a challenge.
I know, I know there's a ped joke coming...hmm is it because you think its funny or its your thing?

Lmao whatever you say ass clown... who cares about "MSU transfers"?? I dont, im happy with the guys we have.

You Pedophile state fans are funny.. you just cant stay away from your big brothers message board. I haven't ever been on Ped Sts because i couldn't care less about that disgusting place.

Which branch campus did you attend for the 13th grade, dummy?

Reactions: daminals76
I have no idea who msu even has or if they are any good...the fact that this clown thinks Pitt fans are sitting around "hoping for MSU transfers" is hilarious.

Hmmm....
2012 PSU 8-4 Pitt 6-7
2013 PSU 7-5 Pitt 7-6
2014 PSU 7-6 Pitt 6-7
Well perhaps you should have.
Ped st played in a much easier conference on top of having a out of conference schedule that IUP could win games

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT