ADVERTISEMENT

Bub made the right call

Did anyone say he didnt? If you are a guaranteed 1st rounder, you go. Now, if you aren't a guaranteed 1st Rounder, then maybe you take $1 million-$2 million from Arkansas or someplace spending bigly.
Plenty of folks thought he jumped too early. Just like some folks *cough*you*cough* were behind the times in coming around to his one and done status.

Reactions: MarshallGoldberg
Yeah, I think everyone pretty much unanimously agreed that it was the right call. Mostly because of what this year's draft looks like compared to next, though - not because he did well in a game of Around the World.

Plenty of folks thought he jumped too early. Just like some folks *cough*you*cough* were behind the times in coming around to his one and done status.
It may have been debated off n onduring the course of the year but I sure don’t remember many if anyone on here being critical of his decision after the season ended. Seemed more like everyone expected it and agreed with it.

Yes, this likely hurt him more than helped. 3pt shooting was never a concern for him. You need to make wide open non pressure shots. Will J could probably put out a vid like this. It’s the getting to basket part he needs to work on.

• Haha
Reactions: 303vND and Ski11585
Reactions: Parkview57
Yes, this likely hurt him more than helped. 3pt shooting was never a concern for him. You need to make wide open non pressure shots. Will J could probably put out a vid like this. It’s the getting to basket part he needs to work on.
He had an excellent dash and high jump result. Very good day for Bub, which is good for Pitt. I am sure scouts know he has a slow release.

Reactions: Cavalier Panther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT