ADVERTISEMENT

Cap - Updates on the Peds law suits?

mbe 34

All Conference
Nov 24, 2004
So many it's almost impossible to follow.
Last I read they we going to settle 3 more claims from victims?
That will be interesting. Those victims weren't offered as much as the others who settled or they wanted more than what was offered. Either way the attorneys are getting so fat at Ped State they'll have to let their pants out. (again)

Just read the "alumni trustees" are suing the Alumni Association - not sure for what but it's gotta be dumb.

Read Jerry was filing another appeal - based on " secret grand jury testimony".

Whatever happened on the insurance company suing the school, McQueary's whistleblower suit, Patrudo's suing the NCAA and school? Wasn't Jay suing because no one would hire him? Spans suing Freeh - ha ha - good luck on that.

Does the school still have a website where they report all the expenses?
Someday someone should put together a comprehensive list of the costs of this whole thing.
Settlements, fines, lost revenues, attorneys, consultants, etc etc - gotta be approaching $409 million.
What irony - the cost to be one million for each Paturdo win.

Any input you can offer Cap is always well received.

Re: MBE, Many Developments & Not Good But Other Post Removed?

I put up a Post under the "Hamlin Thread" and asked by "Wbrpanther" about the same thing, with Insiders Knowledge as expressed to me at a State Legal Seminar, on developments regarding the New PS4RS Trustees organized to expose more a few things, but it was taken down by the Monitor.

Now I don't mind that happening because this is a Yahoo Rivals Free Bloggers Website own by together with Chris Peak and others and I appreciate it is about College Football at Pitt. So, I respect it is their ball in their backyard. I never get upset and accept this call by the Monitors. However, I am not going to post details that take time to reveal either if those Posts come down, that is just a waste of time.

So, I will wait to see if your Post Question remains up before linking some Information as well as there are efforts that are underway that can have fallout and impact on what has happen, and may include an implosion of the Judiciary and Legislature and some is already coming back on senator Jake Corman, Taxpayers, and could involve shocking results that I have been told were in the works for sometime last year.

Yet, I was told to wait and let the Headlines come out before posting what is being alluded to, and I am by no means part of any Insiders Group that is actually working on what you talked posted above, but I was privy to it before it was announced officially, but the Monitors took it down? So, I am not going there again due to properly giving my time in a causes the Monitors don't want up?

As now known, I seldom start Threads on The Penn State Scandal anymore and just add a post once someone does it, and remains up by the monitors. Yet, this information is post worthy with links with significant additional information that "may". "could", have serious consequences of Penn State, Political and Judicial Officials involving Taxpayers money along with the PS4RS Trustee organized to do just that now and the ACLU is involved.

But will not post until later tonight if your post remains, I don't have the time to augment it right now, and if it happens, I'll take that as a sign the Monitors don't want it either, and that is fine with me.

All I can say right now, a new Scandal about the past and current Scandal could be a Cancer growing more than going away, gut that Diagnoses to be fair is still developing and hard to portend what will really happen and when, but the Links and Info I have been told can let others shine in or on it, but I may post it later, if the Thread stays up? If not, so be it!

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

This post was edited on 4/15 10:44 AM by CaptainSidneyReilly

I understand - your posts have been well documented and thorough.
It's obvious they take a long time to construct.

If the mods don't want the topic discussed that's there call.
They maintain the site and I've enjoyed it over many years - and will continue to do so.

Many of my Pitt friends have asked me about this recently.
We usually got our info on the topic from this site.
With posts being deleted where do you go to discuss this subject from a Pitt perspective?

Thanks for your past posts.
Hopefully the mods will let this remain until we find a "home"

H2P

Funny how they let let posts calling Jamie Dixon a cancer to Pitt basketball stand but remove articles about our recruiting rivals and their problems.

In any case can either you or the captain answer one of my questions. When will the 3 stooges finally go to trial and what is the holdup? [two questions]

I took the time to give my views on the Athletic Director Candidates and may have some time to re-type and re-post what I put up for you before, but if it comes down again, I will just avoid them here.

I was privy to some new information ahead of it coming out in the media, and there are serious developments that will cause Pitt problems caused at Penn State, Judges, and Legislature, but I am no longer taking all that time to inform others.

I very much Respect the Lair, and they have an absolute right to take down any posts and I am not complaining. Just not going to waste my time.

images

This post was edited on 4/16 5:42 PM by CaptainSidneyReilly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT