ADVERTISEMENT

Diaz-Grahams

chillsy

Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2007
Aldie, Virginia
Look, this is probably going to be unpopular, but I just don't see what these guys add to the team. Sure, Guillermo can shoot the 3 when he is open, and if you play him enough he is going to score some points, but how many times does he end up on the floor? They literally have no strength and get pushed around all over the floor, and their athletic ability is minimal at best. How many times did Guillermo turn the ball over today? They both get beat up by a stronger, physical center and while they will rebound at times, and get the occasional block, they just consistently get out-muscled and beat by more athletic big men. I was told they both added 20-25 lbs. of muscle this year, but where is that in their game? They are fine playing against non-P5 teams, but against the ACC they will continue to get pushed around and their lack of athletic ability will hurt on both ends of the court.

They are far from the only issues on this team, but I just don't get all of the accolades thrown their way.

I know nothing about Kante, but I hope when he is back next year, he adds an element the twins can't provide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News