ADVERTISEMENT

Diontae Johnson Traded

Donte Jackson:

* 28 years old
* runs the 40 in 4.32
* 14 INTs in 6 seasons

It's an ok trade. The Steelers obviously wanted to get rid of Johnson and took what they could get.

Donte Jackson:

* 28 years old
* runs the 40 in 4.32
* 14 INTs in 6 seasons

It's an ok trade. The Steelers obviously wanted to get rid of Johnson and took what they could get.
I was just going to say something similar.
Need 3 more WRs before the season.
Any guesses ??

A name being thrown around that could be there in round 2. Xavier Leggette from South Carolina. Runs a 4.3.

Reactions: 303vND
Maybe the Cardinals are stupid enough to trade the #4 pick for Pickens, and the Steelers can draft MHJ.

I have a question about Tyler Boyd. A couple years ago after Cincinnati beat us 24-10 at home, Boyd said players on the Steelers quit. Would this be something they will hold against him? I am pretty sure he didn't call out anyone in particular but I was just wondering.

I have a question about Tyler Boyd. A couple years ago after Cincinnati beat us 24-10 at home, Boyd said players on the Steelers quit. Would this be something they will hold against him? I am pretty sure he didn't call out anyone in particular but I was just wondering.
Not likely. If they think he can help them win and can sign him they will.

Maybe the Cardinals are stupid enough to trade the #4 pick for Pickens, and the Steelers can draft MHJ.
I like it on the condition that they change their name to the Arizona Washington Generals-Emulatin', Game-Throwin', Low IQ-Havin', Crackheaded, Bed-Wettin', Dried Horse Dung-Eatin', Wet Hippo Dung-Drinkin', AOC-Admirin', Drunken Dipstick-Bein', Disgrace to the Game of Football-Solidifyin', Lobotomy-Needin', Fruity Pebbles-Snortin', Double Crackheaded CrackPhucks from Outer Space.

Definitely leaves a hole, even if you bring him in you just can’t have Tyler Boyd as your #2 guy. He’s a decent #3 but that’s it.

Steelers will need to address WR very early at the draft, maybe with their #1 pick.

Reactions: Pitt79
It’s a deep draft for receivers. The Steelers will find a guy in round two.

They’ll need to sign a third and fourth receiver in FA.

Unloading this terrible contract is good news. Getting a CB that can start is even better.

I was never a fan of Johnson. He's the equivalent of a volume shooter in basketball who scores 20 a game but shoots 35%. His catch numbers aren't that impressive when you consider the volume of balls thrown to him.

So glad I don't have to watch him drop passes or run backwards anymore.

Not to mention Pickens as your 1 isn’t ideal either.
I think that is why they have to go all out and get Ridley first.
Seems the Steelers are all in this season , pretty much have to be with your top 2 QB's only making a combined 4 million.

Who exactly will be the WRs? I get it, pawnd da rock, passing and WRs don't matter. In the real word, WR is among the most important and most valued positions by THE NORMAL 31 TEAMS in modern NFL football, and NOT TO BLOCK FOR RBs, to catch passes, score a lot of TDs, lots of splash plays in a real offense.

So now they have Pickens and Austin, who else is going to be a WR? Hopefully they use a 2 or 3 pick on one and sign a free agent, it's a very important position that they apparently undervalue, hey why bother with WRs spend more on defense :)

Id trade for Tee Higgins and pick up another in the third round. Need to get an OT and Center in the draft with the top two picks.

Who exactly will be the WRs? I get it, pawnd da rock, passing and WRs don't matter. In the real word, WR is among the most important and most valued positions by THE NORMAL 31 TEAMS in modern NFL football, and NOT TO BLOCK FOR RBs, to catch passes, score a lot of TDs, lots of splash plays in a real offense.

So now they have Pickens and Austin, who else is going to be a WR? Hopefully they use a 2 or 3 pick on one and sign a free agent, it's a very important position that they apparently undervalue, hey why bother with WRs spend more on defense :)
You’re giving SMF a serious run for his money on being the board’s Rain Main. FFS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT