ADVERTISEMENT

Do not like this quarterback

Jul 19, 2022
Man this cat looks like a charlie to me. You want to go put onions in a apple pie you go right ahead Narduzzi but dont you serve it to a man on his wedding day and call it cake. Jack where I come from those quarterbacks can zing the skin. This buster aint zinging nothing but a piece of candy lipstick.

Man this cat looks like a charlie to me. You want to go put onions in a apple pie you go right ahead Narduzzi but dont you serve it to a man on his wedding day and call it cake. Jack where I come from those quarterbacks can zing the skin. This buster aint zinging nothing but a piece of candy lipstick.
What??? Put the bourbon down 😂

Either this poster has bad gas cramps or maybe a wellness check is necessary

Or both

C'mon man....I thought you were just getting warmed up....bust out some more wisdom. But first take a couple more hits off that bong sitting next to you.

My ShoeCobbler message board post decipher software needs an update. But strangely, he’s pretty much on point, in a stranger than strange way to express it. I feel strange even saying this, but I understood about 75% more than his usual rant.

• Haha
Reactions: vantheman1976
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT