ADVERTISEMENT

Does FS1 really need to show 🇸🇦 and 🇨🇦 pro league scores?

Only riverhounds game I ever went to was at Chartiers Valley HS and Wild Things stadium when david Flavius played.

Oddly enough, I also saw a Riverhounds game at both Char Valley and at the Wild Things stadium (got free tickets for a friendly against mostly a Columbus Crew reserve team), and I have been to Highmark for high school games, but I've never been to Highmark for a Riverhounds game.

• Love
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Oddly enough, I also saw a Riverhounds game at both Char Valley and at the Wild Things stadium (got free tickets for a friendly against mostly a Columbus Crew reserve team), and I have been to Highmark for high school games, but I've never been to Highmark for a Riverhounds game.

I saw the Riverhounds once at Moon and have been to 3-4 games at Highmark.

How are the Saudis not lying about attendance? They are getting less than 1000 people at some games. Some WPIAL teams draw bigger crowds.

"Meanwhile the lowest is alarming, with just 133 people turning up to watch Al-Okhdood beat Al-Riyadh 1-0 back in early September."

I think back in the day there might have been more people than that at a couple of my son's youth league games.

Of course none of those people paid anything to be there.

"Meanwhile the lowest is alarming, with just 133 people turning up to watch Al-Okhdood beat Al-Riyadh 1-0 back in early September."

I think back in the day there might have been more people than that at a couple of my son's youth league games.

Of course none of those people paid anything to be there.

Yea there are more than that at some youth games. Maybe the Saudis are concerned about Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT