ADVERTISEMENT

Filiphony

Cap pitt

Junior
Jul 20, 2014
On number one Cochran said show Jason Worilds $20 million and he will come out of retirement, I don't believe he would, Andy is an idiot

As my wife and I were watching she says.. Your buddy(she knows I can't stand him) looks too white, is he Dracula ?

Dracula is way cooler

I can't imagine Poni has the rap that Dracula had. Chicks totally dug it.

Originally posted by Cap pitt:
On number one Cochran said show Jason Worilds $20 million and he will come out of retirement, I don't believe he would, Andy is an idiot
So Poni is an idiot because you disagree with his prediction?

Gotcha......

I think Worilds will be looking for a team by March 2016. The guy is just too young, hasn't been hit by too many injuries, and he truly would be coming into his prime. Also, after 12 months of watching his bank account go south without any deposits might make him reconsider. I respect whatever he is doing, but play two more years, collect $15m, and then ride into the sunset financially set for life. He has made a nice chunk of change already, but after agents, managers, taxes, and a couple unwise investments, things could look rough in ten years.

Originally posted by pittdan77:

Get used to it. More and more, younger guys are going to walk away from the game before they suffer a big injury or beat their brains up too much.
agreed

its clear the OP has his head up his ass......

I applaud his reasons for walking away. And maybe the money just isn't that important to him

I'm guessing he bailed more due to just not wanting to do it anymore.
Got the sense he was never 100% on board with it all.

You can get head injury in multiple ways including from not so brutal games like soccer. This is just stupid. Learn to not lead with your head!!! I was taught that way because the equipment got better in the decades prior and we could. It has already changed in the teaching of our youth football players. It's not the games fault. This attack on football is irresponsible.

Originally posted by GhostOfPITT40:
You can get head injury in multiple ways including from not so brutal games like soccer. This is just stupid. Learn to not lead with your head!!! I was taught that way because the equipment got better in the decades prior and we could. It has already changed in the teaching of our youth football players. It's not the games fault. This attack on football is irresponsible.
Ghost,

While I do not neccesarily disagree with you, this is as good a place as any to make this prediction;

High school football will be extinct in our lifetime

The fear factor will kill HS football in Liberal parts of America.....The day is coming that HS football isnt played in New England

The liabiltiy factor will take down HS football everywhere else. The school districts will NEVER be able to pay the insurance premiums, let alone the settlements from head injuries.

To the bank.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT