ADVERTISEMENT

fresh start

pittisit37

Sophomore
Jul 21, 2013
Mebane, NC
I want to preface this question post as saying two things, 1. I am a pitt optimist and 2. I am not a formal football player just a guy that loves pitt football. having said that I keep hearing how narduzzi isn't looking at much tape from last year in regard to the defensive play and while I like the clean slate mentality, I wonder how wise that really is to not look at some of it to see player tendencies. am I reading too literally into his statement would seem that looking at some of the defensive play from last year would teach him about the players and tendencies; unless he thought that house's defensive schemes were so inept that he doesn't care. regardless I am looking forward to this new season; a new coach, new slate, and I also wonder what will become of the script as we transition ahead. a buddy who lives in Pittsburgh went to the pitt stores and a sales person told him, that they were phasing out the block to bring script apparel. not sure to the truth to that, but hoping it is true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News