ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Sibley is 16 carries for 82 yards. 4.6 per carry. The first two downs he should get the ball... Don’t put it in the air unless it’s necessary...

Not sure, I think Delaware actually looks for run, skinny post should be open...if he can lead him

A very poorly-officiated game. Missed calls, and so very one-sided. Absolutely garbage refereeing.

It’s a win but that was as ugly as it gets. Lots of things to cleanup before Saturday night

Well when you start complaining about the refs it sure insinuates they were a factor in our piss pour performance and they missed a few roughing the punters on us for sure
read into my comments whatever you want.

The officiating was terrible.

I thought a couple interference calls against us were very questionable.
agreed pi on an uncatchable ball. The punter penalty where our guy didn't even touch him...and the sheer number. Rarely is one side spenalized so heavily and the other virtually spotless.

agreed pi on an uncatchable ball. The punter penalty where our guy didn't even touch him...and the sheer number. Rarely is one side spenalized so heavily and the other virtually spotless.
With all the pressure we had on their QB, how many holding penalties did they get?

Just got back from the game and we are lucky to pull this one out. We had a bunch of guys not dressed on the bench and I think we had more penalties than DE had yards. My wife also had to perform CPR on me on the bad roughing the punter call. A win is a win I guess but this dampened my spirits after last weeks game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT