ADVERTISEMENT

GMac

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
New HC at Siena. I think that brings the total to 3 former Big East players of that era to become head coaches. Donald Copeland who played at SHU and now coaches Wagner and Shaheen Holloway are the others. Surprised David Padgett didnt stay in coaching. Am I forgetting anyone?

New HC at Siena. I think that brings the total to 3 former Big East players of that era to become head coaches. Donald Copeland who played at SHU and now coaches Wagner and Shaheen Holloway are the others. Surprised David Padgett didnt stay in coaching. Am I forgetting anyone?
You are forgetting Brandin Knight and the 100 different coaching jobs he has been given on this board.

Grant Billmeier, the big guy for Seton Hall in the mid 2000s, is now HC at NJIT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT