ADVERTISEMENT

GT Loss From Their Point Of View

vantheman1976

Redshirt
Apr 2, 2005
Then, the wheels fell off the wagon in the third set, and then the floor gave out of the wagon in the fourth set, and then there wasn’t a wagon at match end after Olivia Babcock and Rachel Fairbanks systematically decimated Tech. Here’s how it shook out:

They were quick to mention their starting mb was out injured, but neglected to mention that Pitt's is out for the year. All in all, ok article, but Pitt made some great adjustments which were minimized in the article. Maybe he could have given Pitt more credit rather than being so negative about GT. I guess it was hard to hide the disappointment. Interesting read though-thanks for posting.

They were quick to mention their starting mb was out injured, but neglected to mention that Pitt's is out for the year. All in all, ok article, but Pitt made some great adjustments which were minimized in the article. Maybe he could have given Pitt more credit rather than being so negative about GT. I guess it was hard to hide the disappointment. Interesting read though-thanks for posting.
GaTech was hitting so well in the first two sets and then Pitt's defense stepped up. Monks and Chiamaka throwing up a ton of blocks and Klika had 18 digs. Couple that with some of the errors they were making and yeah, the wheels came off. Pitt just attacks and attacks so you really can't give an opening. They wear you down.

Blocking was an issue for them so I get what they're saying. Babcock had more blocks then any of their middles.

Lots at stake on Friday. Would be a huge win if Pitt can pull it off.

Reactions: Chaos
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT