ADVERTISEMENT

GTA 6

Jun 3, 2023

I haven’t played a video game since like 2015, but my buddies showed me this link for this new game coming out next year? This honestly looks like a movie! It’s crazy what they’ve done to video games.

Does anyone here play video games, or know anything about this GTA 6 game? Is it worth angering my wife and blowing a 600 bucks on a video game console?

Ummmmm. Sure. This will be the game of the year but if you haven't played gta in the past you might want to play the earlier games or watch YouTube play throughs

Ummmmm. Sure. This will be the game of the year but if you haven't played gta in the past you might want to play the earlier games or watch YouTube play throughs
Can I ask why that is? The last GTA game I played is when that guy was coming off the boat in the beginning.

What's your current gaming system? What's in your current rotation of games being played? Or are you 15 years removed from gaming?

I haven’t played a video game since like 2015, but my buddies showed me this link for this new game coming out next year? This honestly looks like a movie! It’s crazy what they’ve done to video games.

Does anyone here play video games, or know anything about this GTA 6 game? Is it worth angering my wife and blowing a 600 bucks on a video game console?
The only game I play is Age of Empires 2 on Steam. It's the best game ever made.

With that said, I did play GTA 5 and it was simply simply a fantastic game. I'll Probably play GTA 6 too. For anyone who likes GTA, I highly recommend Red Dead Redemption.

I've been looking into building an NES and SNES emulator with a Raspberry Pi board. Maybe even N64 as well. Lots of great games that can be played.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
I sold my PS4 awhile ago…I was kicking around buying a PS5. I’m like 10 years removed from playing a video game.
Ps5 is a great machine. It's pricy but it is what it is. I doubt you will see a price drop anytime soon. Gta6 won't be out for over a year. In the meantime play both red dead redemption. Agree with the above comment. Rockstar makes great stories

i game on my phone and I call it playing a game when im on the bus to work downtown . all you golf lovers download golf clash... pretty addicting ... lasts years

Thanks guys, I think I’m going to buy one and give this GTA 5 game a try. I’ve read there have been 190 million copies sold…that’s staggering.
Gta5 is a very enjoyable game. Definitely from a game standpoint it is a superior game. I would personally rank GTA as follows:

Vice City (nostalgic feel. Great story. That said gameplay and graphics are outdated. )

GTA5 (superior graphics. Great story. Enjoyable characters. Tons and tons to do. Online play is great.)

San Andreas (like vice city, the graphics and game play are dated. Also the gang wars broke a rule for me in that in my 1st playthrough I spent a ton of time taking over territories only to find out that it was a waste or time regarding the story. )

GTA (the original was a staple of freshmen year at pitt. Definitely a dated game but fun today to still play)

GTA 3( I don't remember liking the story much at all. Pretty forgettable)

GTA 2 (basically the first game with a different story. )

GTA 4 (I hated the story. Niko was a lousy main character)

GTA has a ton of flaws. Few redeemable characters. Tons of misogyny. That said I love the series and looming forward to GTA6

I bought ps5 for elden ring. Well worth it
I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. My kid keeps me busy so I need games I can pause at will and play in short spurts.

To OP's point, I have a switch and a PS5 and enjoy them both. Just wrapped up Tears of the Kingdom and now finally moving on to God of War Ragnarok.

I did get my kid the Bluey video game for Christmas so we'll see how his first gaming experience goes.

I’m gonna end up pulling the trigger on an Xbox Series X probably this summer for the new NCAA football game…but if I didn’t do it for that, I’d do it for GTA6. I play GTA5 online pretty frequently and have for years.

GTA6 is going to be really good. Get yourself a new console, buy the version of Red Dead Redemption 2 that’s optimized for the new generation of console, and really take some time to enjoy the story mode of that game. The GTA5 story is good, but RDR2 is spectacular.

I’m gonna end up pulling the trigger on an Xbox Series X probably this summer for the new NCAA football game…but if I didn’t do it for that, I’d do it for GTA6. I play GTA5 online pretty frequently and have for years.

GTA6 is going to be really good. Get yourself a new console, buy the version of Red Dead Redemption 2 that’s optimized for the new generation of console, and really take some time to enjoy the story mode of that game. The GTA5 story is good, but RDR2 is spectacular.
If making a decision between Xbox and Playstation you will want to see which games will be exclusive on which platform. I am a Playstation fan because of God or war and the last of us series. I believe both of those are Playstation exclusive

If making a decision between Xbox and Playstation you will want to see which games will be exclusive on which platform. I am a Playstation fan because of God or war and the last of us series. I believe both of those are Playstation exclusive
I’ve had an Xbox since the 360. I’m not looking back at this point lol, I have too many purchased games in the catalog to start fresh now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT