ADVERTISEMENT

Happy New Years! What's on the menu?

Did the same. 4 pound pork loin, liberally coated with salt, pepper and paprika, 1 bottle of beer, sauerkraut, 1 onion, all in a dutch oven and cooked low for 6 hours. Add the kielbasa and cook another hour. Shred the pork.
mashed potatoes on the side, collard greens, and some applesauce for the kids.

Same . Let mine crock on low all night .
Man the house smells Goood ….

My wife likes the smell of it cooking even though she will barely eat any! I wish I had the organizational skills to have started last night , low and slow is best!

Reactions: mike 301
Did the same. 4 pound pork loin, liberally coated with salt, pepper and paprika, 1 bottle of beer, sauerkraut, 1 onion, all in a dutch oven and cooked low for 6 hours. Add the kielbasa and cook another hour. Shred the pork.
mashed potatoes on the side, collard greens, and some applesauce for the kids.
I like the potatoes mashed but I don't want to take the time to mash them! Again, low and slow is best

Picked up a dry aged porterhouse from a local butcher shop, added some scallops for surf n turf with potatoes and broccolini on the side. I rarely cook steak so hoping it turns out good. Drink wise have stuff for whiskey sours, clover clubs and gimlets.

I did the reverse and made a pork loin last night with pancetta and garlic stuffing rolled inside. Tonight I'm going to make some manicotti and Eyetalian sausage.

Prime rib roasted in a salted crust. Prosecco mimosas for breakfast. Hike in the 7k altitude desert range with the family.

Reactions: 303vND
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT