ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh/Mich

pitt90seven

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2013
UM hype machine out in full force. ESPN literally interviewed Desmond Howard about it today. really? that's the guy you want to comment on it? the judge presiding on the appeal is a UM lecturer. really?

they cheated. they paid a guy to cheat. and the media hype machine saying JH had no idea it was happening. sure, sure.

I've seen this man speak. he'll literally do anything to win.

let's say he didn't know. how in the world do you have a guy in your program doing all kinds of crazy cheating, going rouge? what is he doing there? he's on the sidelines of opposing teams. central/directional Michigan? you need to steal THEIR signs to win? really?

no one was paying stalliions (what a weird name)? he just did it out of the kindness of his heart? and no one at Michigan knew about it?

say what you will about PSU - we all hate them and have legit reasons why. but Michigan is horrible cheats and have been in multiple sports for decades. and now they have their king cheat.

dude will be in the NFL next year. he'll wear out his welcome in 2 years, as per. will have sick amount of money and never accomplished anything.

all told, I hope they beat PSU by 50.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News