ADVERTISEMENT

Heather Lyke Sitting With Clemson Fans

I am sorry but if you are a high profile Pitt athletics employee, your kid has no choice but to play for Pitt. There is no "choice."
That’s silly. Nikki Izzo brown at WVU is as high profile as almost any coach in the soccer world, and her daughter plays at Auburn instead of WVU. And that’s because she’s not good enough to play at WVU. Maybe it’s the same thing here with Heathers daughter?

Get lost. Kids should go anywhere they wanna go. I don’t care how good they are or aren’t.

No. Not if your mom or dad is a high profile athletics employee. Sorry kid, I know it sucks, but you have to play for your parent's team. I hope your life isnt ruined. That said, if she isnt "Pitt material" for volleyball, then ok, its fine to go to a lesser program. I am ok for these kids to "play down."

No. Not if your mom or dad is a high profile athletics employee. Sorry kid, I know it sucks, but you have to play for your parent's team. I hope your life isnt ruined. That said, if she isnt "Pitt material" for volleyball, then ok, its fine to go to a lesser program. I am ok for these kids to "play down."
I feel sorry for your kids. Genuinely.

You’re a narrow minded simpleton.

I am ok for these kids to "play down."

Laughable but on brand. Nobody cares what you’re ok with. Especially the families.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT