ADVERTISEMENT

How Does Curtis Change on LOI Day Unless He Got Payed?

mehinpgh

All Conference
Dec 6, 2004
Was Ol Miss even in the picture before the final days? I know Miss St was in on him, but not Ol Miss. That was a heck of a shocker. Looking forward to what Narduzzi and Co and do with a full year of recruiting time. I just hope and pray we can win 8 games this year to show that we are going in the right direction to get some young big-timers.

It is rather odd that someone would commit to a school without visiting there.

Let's stop with the payment crap. All you ever hear is how SEC schools (supposedly) are better, yet when a recruit flips to go to one " he must have been paid".
Maybe he just thought it was a better opprtunity as a lot of people feel it's better to be on a SEC team. Which i think is bull !!! As a (Pitt) fan there are only two questions to ask (1) is he coming to Pitt ? (2) If he is getting paid are you getting any of the money ? If the answer to either of these two questions is NO then who cares.

Adrian foster would beg to differ. The SEC is full with payola and those of you who think the Rebs don't pony up at naive. If you need a ride, call Fosters dad. I am sure the coaches at Bama don't cheat but no question the boosters and certain supporters find their way into the pockets of Bama players. Nick Saban very much like John Wooden know about friends of the program but it is a side issue for them. Foster still may become a starter and see the field at Bama but now the reality of big time football came to the WPIAL. At Bama and OSU you are nothing but a commodity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT