ADVERTISEMENT

I’m going to level with you all, the real reason I don’t like pat

KennyHeisman8

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 31, 2021
He banged my sister. Obviously no, but here it is.

I’ve always preferred the college game to the nfl. Main reason is the variations and different offense types. The NFL, at least till recently, unless you looked really hard into it everything looks pretty similar. Compare that to college and watching heupel’s offenses, or the triple option, or hell even chryst’s offense. They are all very distinct and what I have always loved about this level of football.

To me Pat has always wanted to run something similar to what you see on Sunday’s. Even whipple was much more pro style than a lot of other offenses we see.

And look, I have no delusions of Pitt being a 10-2 type program. I think 8-4 is good most years for Pitt. That said if that is what we are going to be I’d much rather it be watching a mike leake type than what pat wants to do.

Now I still think this type of offense, putting my personal feeling ms aside, is a terrible one to run at Pitt, but it’s mainly that for me I find it boring and something I can see on Sunday. I would say the same thing when wanny was here and be so jealous watching Cincy and WVU running different versions of the spread.

So maybe this makes me a bad fan? I don’t know. I’ll quote @Ski11585 who says he watched football to be entertained, well so do I, just what I find entertaining especially in college ball is tons of points, whacky offenses, and just in general variety.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News