ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Paris Ford rumor

Results , like 43 class , that won't get it done. I want him to succeed I really do , so here is hoping for a great 2017
Ok, I get it. Well, I think last year's haul at the end showed the resolve of the staff with recruiting. This year has been tougher, especially with much of the WPIAL not big on Pitt, and ND recruits built-in. But, I think these guys work hard at it, and from reports of HS coaches, Narduzzi is well-liked, and relates well. Pitt is a tough sell when going against the likes of OSU, Mich, ND, and PSU every year for locals, but they are adapting and going after some FL kids. I don't know what else they can do. We'll see how this finishes, but I see an average class to go with a good one last year. If they keep Ford, and get a few others, it will be decent. If Pitt wins big next year, I see it picking up in the future.

Reactions: Piranha
Bumping this to see if anyone knows the answer...

Is it true Ford can't play basketball this season because he's ineligible? If so, does anyone know the reasons for it?

Hopefully it has nothing to do with eligibility issues and he just wanted to focus on prepping for football. Makes you wonder if he's not eligible for high school football if there will be an issue with him enrolling for the fall semester?

The Ford saga had been quiet for so long and now all these rumors and drama. I hope that this all settles and he's set to enroll at PITT.

Reactions: Jtommyj
Its may have something to do with the transfers he has made. I know he played this season but it may not have arisen until now.

"Steel Valley will be the third school Ford has attended in three years. He went to Central Catholic as a freshman."

"There was a change in their family situation, there might have been a little bit of a financial issue with our school and I think the grading scale at our school was of some concern about him being eligible in the future,” Rosol said of the transfer reasons. “He still is a very good young man. I would’ve liked to see him fully develop through next year, but it’s a decision made by the family and I respect that. I wish him the best. We have no ill will toward him."”

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...-LaSalle-to-Steel-Valley/stories/201601110132

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT