ADVERTISEMENT

(LINK) Joke of a Top CFB Coaches List

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ach-rankings-power-five-coaches-ranked-65-26/

What a freaking joke, HCPN 51? FIFTY ONE!? Who the hell is CBS Sports editor who allowed this complete buffoon to post this nonsense who clearly doesn't even know college football. HCPN is without a doubt a top 25 maybe even top 15 coach in the country IMHO. Cant wait until we show them next year and have Narduzzi for another 7 years. Hail to Pitt.
Thanks, I had been wanting to put someone on ignore lately but couldn't decide on the poster. Glad you cleared that up for me.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ach-rankings-power-five-coaches-ranked-65-26/

What a freaking joke, HCPN 51? FIFTY ONE!? Who the hell is CBS Sports editor who allowed this complete buffoon to post this nonsense who clearly doesn't even know college football. HCPN is without a doubt a top 25 maybe even top 15 coach in the country IMHO. Cant wait until we show them next year and have Narduzzi for another 7 years. Hail to Pitt.

Well, always good to see a nitters perspective on things. Thanks, we can add this to your post about LaVar Arrington being the best football player youve even seen.

Obviously after a 5-7 season, no one is going to rank Pat in the top 10. But, us Pitt fans know after beating Miami, Clemson at death valley and the biggest game in recent memory the renewal of the psu rivalry, that the guy can legit coach. I am happier with him at the helm than other other of our coaches since Wannstedt or Sherrill

Reactions: TONY13

What bowl game did we make last year? How many bowl games are there?

I'm not ridiculing HCPN, I think he has great potential, but seriously, he hasn't arrived just yet.

Reactions: bobfree
51 sounds about right. Maybe he should be 45th or 40th, but what difference does it make. The proof is in the pudding. Pat Narduzzi has a .500 record vs. P5 competition in his 3 years at Pitt. That is as mediocre as it gets.

Reactions: bobfree
I absolutely agree! Just as JF is ranked too low as well. JF should obviously be the Coach of the year but the Big Ten will conspire against him and will rob him of COY despite his undefeated season and subsequent national championship. Franky continues to humiliate Meyer, Saban, And Dabo year in and out, without question he is the greatest football mind in the country! Heck, if Franklin wants to, he will supplant Belicheck and dominate the NFL as well.

Damn. Herman's first year at Texas really put a dent in his perception. I would have expected him a lot higher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT