ADVERTISEMENT

Looking At Strength Of Schedule.

Pitt4Life34

Chancellor
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2002
Pittsburgh
It’s well documented that Pitt‘s OOC is pathetic. The takin head just made the obvious point that Pitt is no question a tournament team. However in the last thirty years when the last several bids are considered the committee goes directly to strength of schedule. Knowing this is the case should we start to look away from the takin heads that trying to predict the committee selections and focus on why Heather and Capel continue to schedule like they’re trying to lock in 20 wins instead of scheduling with the bubble in mind? I’m a huge offender of the world against Pitt complex but I’m starting to wonder why their scheduling policy continues to put Pitt in this position. Last year Pitt was a bucket away from winning the ACC yet ended up as a play in. This year Pitt finishes 4th and now proved to be top 4 after this semi result. Yet, we will be lucky to even get in. Changes regarding OOC scheduling needs to be made no question.

I totally believe Pitt literally should be a 7-9 seed. Pitt is literally the 3rd or 4th best team in the ACC. Zero question. How on earth could that team not easily be in NCAAs. It’s ridiculous to imagine that team may not make it directly into the tournament. But no matter what happens the OOC issue needs to be eliminated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News